Parents leaving.

DESIRE •
I woke up & found a note sitting on Chase side saying I'm out taking care some business beautiful I be back in a few hours 😘. He has been romantic since we been together & it has been so amazing I have never experienced a caring nigga like this. Anyways. I got up I seen rose petals going towards our bathroom with candles lit and warm water steaming. He had the bath water waiting on me. A real nigga to be exact! I took a bath got dress and headed down stairs to see my parents watching tv on the couch. Hey y'all. I say walking to the table to get some tea and a bagel. Hey baby. They both said out. I know you guys leaving today I wanted to make a nice lunch before you guys head off. That sounds nice D but I think me and your dad gonna cook before we leave. Dana says. That sounds even better to me. I say as my phone light up Stay away from chase or it's gone be a problem. Huh.. I read the text & sent it to his phone.

CHASE •
I was on my way home leaving the trap I ran into one of my lil hoes I used to fuck back then I had to tell her I was taken but knowing this girl she really love my dick. As I got home I seen that her parents were gone & she was sitting on the couch watching tv drinking wine looking beautiful as ever. I walked up to her & tried to kiss her she moved her face. That let me know she was mad. What's wrong babe? I say looking concerned. Who is this? She say showing me her phone. I knew who it was automatically. Look that's just this chick I used to fuck but it's none of that anymore. I say trying to hold her. Since we been together have you been fucking with her? She asked looking mad. No I haven't. I been faithful. She just mad I don't want her anymore. I say kissing her lips. Don't play with me chase. She say. Let me show you I ain't playing bout you. I say getting on top of her kissing her neck as she moaned, pulling her pants down eating her pussy like I ain't never ate before. Keep them bitches in check. She moaned out pushing my head more into her Cat. We fucked all night till we went to bed. I will never cheat on this.