Back to da LAND.

Chase • 2:45pm Los Angeles Ca.
We just made it back home after that long ass plane ride back. I was ready to hit the bed I got serious jet lag.. Me & Desire dropped our bags & plopped on the bed with our eyes closed, yeah we was taking a nap alright. We definitely did that.

Next hour• 4:44pm

Desire •
I woke up from my good as nap seen Chase was still knocked out looking good as fuck, I walked down to the kitchen to get a ginger Ale. I love me some MF ginger ale baby! Drinking it Chase comes walking down shirtless just draws on rubbing his eyes. I give him the rest of my Ginger ale as he drinks it. Damn we was sleep for a long time. He says drinking looking at me. We really was. I say. You hungry? Yeah what you bout to cook. Chase says putting the can in the recycle. Even tho he has all this money he still recycles. I'm gonna make some burgers & Fries it's lunch time. I say. Okay I'll be in the living room on the game. Chase says pecking my lips walking out into the living room. I started cutting my fries up into my hot pan then seasoning my patties putting them into another hot pan. Letting them both cook for a min. Strolling on my phone I seen a pic of my man dick online as females was sending heart eyes to it. I wasn't even gone bother him bout it I was gone let him look at it first. I checked my hair page seeing I had a few sales and clients to get back too. I'm gonna go to the shop tomorrow I need to relax today. Babe. Chase walks in holding my waist. Yes? I say putting buns on our burger & setting the fries on the side. Pouring cool laid in our Cups. Please tell me that this bitch ain't gone break up what I got going on? He says turning me around looking into my eyes. It's not it's just getting irritated that I have to see my man dick all over the Internet Chase. I say giving him his plate & cup walking to the living room. I'm going up to the police station tomorrow to get this straighten out. He say sitting down next to me as I started eating. Hope so. I say. I don't understand why she's doing this that's showing bitter status. Chase says. It's showing you told her you'll fuck with her still then you so happen to be taken when she see you. I say drinking my drink. I mean I told her I'll still fuck but she know I was lying after we fucked I never talked to her again because I seen you. Chase says. Well I don't know sir you got a crazy one on yo hands. I say. Nah she getting taken care of for sure she not bout to fuck me off. Chase says finishing his food as I did as well. Thanks for the food beautiful. Chase says scooting close to me hugging & Kissing me as I moved away. You welcome Mr big dick. I say getting up throwing our plates away. He walked behind me picking me up as I looked at him. Aye this dick yours tho! He say loudly making me smile. See that's what I like to see. Chase says kissing all over my face. I kissed his lips passionately. Don't get me wrong I was salty & wanted to beat that bitch ass for the disrespect she was giving but I was classy but once she step to me or my man it's on & Poppin ! I'll be back I gotta go to the trap to see how it's going see you around 8 ok? Chase says pecking my lips once again as I nodded my head. Be safe Pooh text me when you arrive. I say as he put his shoes & jacket on leaving out the door. Everyday I pray he come back home when he leaves. I can't wait to move out of LA.

Chase •
I left out for the day to go see how the trap was doing, when I got there I seen Chris & Ks outside waiting on me. When I got up I walked up & dapped them up as Ks passed me the blunt. Blood yo dick all over the timeline. Chris says as I palm my face. Man tell me about it that bitch Jessica tryna break me & Desire up. I say looking irritated. That bitch dick whipped. Ks says. As we walked inside the trap everything was going good. From shipments to Deals. As I seen that I decided to go to the police station to get a restraining order & a harassment file against her in her name & it got approved that same day. I was happy as fuck. After leaving I seen a car was following me so I grabbed my gun cocking it back at the red light as the car sped up blasting in my window hitting my arm as I blasted back hitting one of them because they swerved weirdly. I called Desire to meet me at the hospital. Baby? I say in the phone. Yes babe what's going on
Meet me at the hospital I just got blasted on
Omg ok I'm on the way. Hangs up* I drove to the hospital walking to the door I fell out as my vision started to fuck up I felt my body getting lifted up.

Desire •
As soon as he said he got shot my heart dropped. I called Diamond to meet me up there as I grabbed my keys to the car doing a 100. As I arrived Diamond & Chris beat me there. Let's go. Chris says as we walked inside the hospital. Hello my boyfriend Chase Grimes has been shot can I see him? I say to the nurse. Hey he's in surgery right now for his arm give them about 30 mins. Okay thank you. I say as we walked to the waiting room. I can't believe this I was just with him. Chris says mad. Babe calm down. Diamond says trying to get Chris to sit down as he paced back in forth. I know that bitch Jessica had something to do with it her family the cartel 13 she mad at him. Chris says. A doctor came out. Family for Chase. That's us. I say looking at him. You can go see him room 304. He says as we follow him to the room seeing Chase look up at us. Baby. I ran to him kissing his head. I'm okay ma. Chase says rubbing my hands. Nigga I'm hot. Chris says. It was the 13s bro. Chase says. I knew it was that bitch Jessica. Chris says. That bitch need help trying to kill someone because they don't want you. Diamond says shaking her head. What is y'all gone do. I say. Ima call a Og from her hood & deal with it. It's the only way. Chase says as Chris nods his head. I'll make the call bro you rest. Chris says taking his phone out. I was so scared Pooh. I said laying in the bed with him. I know everything good now. Chase says kissing my forehead.

A few days later•11:56
Chase •
It's been a few days since I got shot, my arm still feel numb but the doctors says it's only temporary. I gotta wear this bitch ass cast for a few weeks. It's ok ima thug it out. As I got up I smelt breakfast letting me know my baby was in there cooking it up. I walked down stairs. Sup ma what you in here cooking. I say kissing her neck as she smiled. Yo favorite sit down. She says putting My shrimps wit bacon & grits on my plate with a biscuit on the side with some blue berry syrup. This girl was heaven on earth! Mmm thanks beautiful this looks fire. I say digging in as she did the same. How that arm feeling did you take your pill? Desire says. It's still numb but it's getting there yea I took it. I said. Good I don't ever want to lose you. Desire says as a tear fall down her eyes. Babe you not gone ever lose me. I promise. I say as I wipe her face. We finished our breakfast as the door bell ring. I opened the door it was my mom storming in. Boy why you didn't tell me you was shot! Ms Cherry says. Because of how you acting now. Chase says trying to calm his mom down laughing. Don't scare me like that Chase! She says hitting me in the head. As I kiss her cheek. Hey baby. Ms Cherry says hugging Desire tight. Hey momma C. Want some breakfast? Desire say offering my mom some food. Yes please thank you. Ms Cherry says as Desire goes to make her plate. Y'all have to get out the game y'all have these beautiful woman to enjoy life with maybe even get married & have kids. I don't want y'all dying before me son. Ms Cherry says seriously. I know mom I was thinking about getting out soon. No soon son now but I know it's not easy y'all was born into this but please watch yo surroundings. Ms Cherry says.  I will ma. Desire brought her food as my mom ate. She loves my girl cooking & so do I. Desire you need a restaurant I'm not gonna keep telling you. Ms Cherry says making desire laugh. Aw You think so moms. Desire says smiling. Yes that was very tasty for some breakfast. Ms Cherry says throwing her dish in the trash. I gotta go tho I have a afternoon date with my man Desire take care of him. My mom kisses us both as she leaves out. My moms something else.