Love 2

Desire •

We woke up on the boat, last night was just so uggh... the way this man took his time with me last night was just passionate.. we done had a lot of sex over the years of being together but this time it was diff.. I loved the whole night !

Good morning sleepy head. I said kissing him as he looked at me smiling.. we woke up naked.

And BITCH we was on a yacht ! Just us

Good morning sexy we gone eat some breakfast and ride the jetskiiis today. He said as we got up to clean our self up and got dress. It was 9:00AM. We got dress, took a couple flicks.. locked the boat up and went to go get breakfast at the meats restaurant as we arrived at JJs Breakfast and Brunch we got seated.

Here go your menus I'll be back. The waiter said eyeing Chase. Everywhere we went woman was eyeing him I used to get mad as hell but I sleep with this man at night it's bout he goes with it.

She on you. I said laughing as chase said chill ma.

I'm on you. He said kissing me as the waiter came back with lemon waters.

Y'all ready to order? She asked as Chase said yea.

I'll take a Blueberry Margarita and the 9# Waffles, bacon, eggs scrambled. I said as she wrote it down.

Let me get the pancakes, sausages, eggs scrambled as well with pepper on top. He said as she said I'll be back with your order.

She came with our food, it looked great and tasted great.

You know I dreamed to live like this. Chase said out while eating.

I did too you changed my life for the better. I said because he did.

Nah you changed my life before you I ain't even think I was gone settle down from being a drug pin I thought I was gone do the work forever. He said.

Now you out the way and got people working for you. I said.

Yup so we gone continue to live life the best way we can. He said.

We finished breakfast, got into the car spoke on the phone with Dasani he was having fun with Derrick, Cairo, Ms Cherry as we smiled saying bye driving to get on the Jet skis. We paid the man getting on the Jet skis for about 2 hours it was fun as hell just me and him going up on the water... after Jet skis the sunset was coming down we sat on the sand looking at the water.. Then we went back to our boat and watched a movie eating popcorn.. this week and day has been amazing !