QueenPin

Desire •
We got home around 1:34PM, I had crazy plane lag but i decided to do some heads today as one of my clients Tara was here as i did her corn rolls going back.. Chase was out at the warehouse taking care of business as usual & My parents was bringing Dasani a lil later.. They didn't wanna bring him back LOL it was funny & cute. Tara was on & on talking about how she think her husband of 3 years is cheating on her.. Her husbands come home late every night & goes straight to bed WHAT YALL THINK?

How do you keep a successful marriage? Tara asked.

Communication skills & a lot of sex. I said as she said I wish..

Not to get in y'all business but do y'all have sex? I asked her.

It's fine we have sex but not often lately.. She said looking sad..

Maybe y'all should have a sit down. I said I really didn't know what to say but I have no problem helping anyone.

Your right but every time I talk he never listens says i'm just tripping all the time. She says.

That's not right do you have a guess room? I asked her as she looked at me saying yea.

Sleep in that guess room tonight & if he doesn't come ask you why you in there he doesn't care & that coming home late stuff i will be changing locks on the door. I said laughing saying NO CAUSE as she laughed.

I see your man don't play with you. Tara said laughing as i laughed.

Girl i don't play that but sometimes you gotta just show a nigga, Try it it works. I said because every time i got mad at Chase i removed myself & he would come cuddle me.. Lol maybe I'm crazy but he loves it.

I finally finished her braids, spraying some shine on them as I walked to the kitchen to get the boiling water so i can dip her hair.. If You know you know. After dipping I took a video of it posting it on instagram as my notifications start going up. It was red & yellow corn rolls.. She was popping !

You looking good too so when you don't give up that pussy when he want it he gone start wondering. I said to her again as she said you right. I was 21 giving advice to a 38year I really was amazed that she asked me that. She payed me 65 for them. I never really liked having high prices for clients I knew knew but for celebrities clients that's where the money be at every time. Saying our goodbyes chase was getting out his new Jaguar Truck which was Red with white rims.. He looked so good today he had on just a regular white T & some gray jogger pants with some white & gray air force ones.. Some regular shit for a regular day.. He waved at Tara as she did the same hugging & kissing me as I smiled.

Hey beautiful. He said as we sat on the couch.

Hey handsome how was your day? I asked rubbing his head as he layed it on my lap.

It was good baby everything running good but one of my guys just told me one of our guys been snitching to the feds.. He said shaking his head.

That's crazy y'all have to lay low Chase i don't need you going to jail again. I said as he said I know I know.

You need to retire from the game you have a son. I said as he got up looking at me.

It's not that easy babe I'm literally a walking target. He said.

No matter if i do other things. He said as i already knew ppl hated that he was on top other gangs was always after him & chris.. When i became a Kingspins Wife everything changed for me. they taught me, Diamond,Mia how to shoot when anything goes down.. but i want him out this.

Well all we have to do is stay low & start moving some ppl around. I said as he smiled.

you right My lil rida how was yo day? He asked me holding me tight.

It was good I did a couple heads today & tomorrow me & the girls are going to look at our new shop. I say says getting exciting as he smiled.

Need any money? He asked as I said no we got it babe thanks.

I'm gonna have 2 guys stand in front of y'all shop if that's ok. He says again.

Okay thank you Ima go heat yo food up. I said kissing him as i went to go heat our food up... I just hope there's no bad ending in what goes down. I heated our salmon meat with Salad up as i brought it to him with 2 brisk sodas.

Damn baby you made this today this good as hell. He said eating as i turned the tv on...

DIAMOND & CHRIS • DIAMOND

Me & Chris was at the hospital checking on our baby who was healthy as ever.. This was my first experience enduring this & it felt so good.. Leaving the hospital Chris pulled up to Canes restaurant he knows i been hungry a lot & he just been spoiling me & taking care of me.. I love me some him. As we pulled up to the Drive thru the girl seemed to know chris as she started flirting with him as i cleared my throat she started making faces..

Babe chill. He said handing her the money as i stared straight at her. BITCHES WAS REAL DISRESPECTFUL.

Bitch. I said to the girl as he grabbed the food driving off.

You to pretty for that. He said laughing.

She too ugly for that disrespectful ass hoe. I said laughing. I did not give no fucks as I grabbed some fries out the bag. He just looked at me & smiled. He loved that crazy shit. We drove home as chase called his phone.

Wassup bro. Chris said

Was the deal where you at. Chase said as Chris made a turn.

Driving home where you at. Chris said as Chase said home.

Trell is a informant. Chase said

You lying what!? Chris said as i started listening.

B3 informed me this morning that the cops had picked him up for his warrant but he been snitching cause the cops been on us. Chase said.

Damn we gotta lay low & lay some mfs down. Chris said.

We can't lay low & kill mfs we gotta just fire some ppl & we can keep it as just us running deals & we got a few solids with us. Chase said as Chris said yea right we can handle everything tomorrow morning as they hung up.

I can't believe this ! Chris said looking mad.

Y'all have to change y'all circle niggas is hating. I said as he shook his head.

That nigga dead. He said as I already knew. We finally got home as we went into our house.. Home sweet home.

You ever gone get out the game? I asked him as he looked at me.

Yea i want too but this all i know. He said as I said it doesn't have to be.

I feel you mamas but this is how money is being made. He said.

Your finna have a son or daughter in this oven some day you have to think about safety i understand this is all you know but i need you alive & Desire needs Chase alive & Mia needs Tay alive. I said as he listened.

You totally right babe soon all this will be over with. Chris says kissing me as we started eating our food.

Tay & Mia • Mia

Me & Tay was in the pool today sipping on some blue Bel air champagne.. That shit had me faded as hell. Everyday this man has been spoiling me treating me like a queen & i loved every bit of it.

I can't believe we got a informant snitching on us. Tay said hanging up the phone he was just on 3 way with Chase & Chris..

You serious? I asked as he shook his head yea.

That puts us in a steep whole cause now the police on us.. He said sipping his drink.

That just means is time for y'all to stay low until the heat is off. I said as he said yup which is why i'm with you as I smiled as we kissed a few times.

After discussing about that we chilled in the pool for a couple hours.. Even had a nice session in here..