Love goes on

Chase • 11:23pm
I was glad me & Desire could move on from that situation, from every situation that came towards me. I wanted her to know I could always handle any situation as a man. These bitches could never let me cheat on my beautiful queen ! I got up decided that I should cook Desire some morning breakfast. I was gonna cook some waffles, scrambled eggs,  bacon. I whipped that up real quick as she came down stairs wrapping her arms around my waist. Good morning handsome. She says kissing my back a few times. Good morning beautiful. I say turning around hugging her. Smells good. She says. Have a seat with me. I say as she sit down at the counter as I put her plate in front of her. Thank you. She says grabbing her fork getting ready to eat. Orange juice or Water? I ask looking in the fridge. I'll take a water. She says as I handed her a water & grabbed a Orange juice for me. This is so good babe. She says feasting her food. Thank you made it just for you. I say as she smiles. You so sweet. She says. Her phone rings as she answers putting it on speaker. Hey girl. She says looking in the camera. Hey what you doing. Mia says smiling. Right here eating & talking to Chase. She says. Oh okay hey brother. Mia says. Hey sis. Chase says. I was wondering if y'all wanted to smoke in shit. Mia says holding a bag of weed in her hands. Yea y'all wanna smoke. Ks says getting in the camera looking high as hell. Yea come over nigga. Chase says laughing. Alright we'll be over. Mia says as Desire hangs up grabbing our finished plates throwing them in the trash. Thank you baby. I say getting up hugging her. No thank you. She says as we walk into the living room sitting down. I grabbed a blunt & lit it up as she turned some trap music on dancing while I sat back & smoked looking at her then passed the blunt to her as she smoked. DOOR BELL RINGS as Desire goes to open it as they all came in & started dancing. Turn up ! Diamond says twerking as Mia & Desire did the same. Me Chris & Ks dapped up as I passed them the blunt. I'm high as hell I need to sit down. Mia says sitting down on the couch as we laughed at her. Ks I know you ain't get my sis high like this. Desire Says. She wanted to get high with me. He says holding Mia. Ima order some pizza. Chase says. Now you talking brother. Chris says laying on Diamond. Yo hungry ass. Diamond says laughing. A few mins later the pizza came we all digged in, watched a movie & smoked again.

Hours Later •2:00pm Desire •
After they left Me & Chase was still in the living room lounging around we did not want to get up. So happy we was rich we can do whatever we want everyday. It's a choice to go to work for me. I'm still high. Chase says laughing. I am too. I say laughing at him as he layed his head on my stomach. How many kids you want? He says looking up at me. Like 2. I say. I want like 5 with you. Chase says as my eyes got big. No honey 2 is just fine for us. I say laughing as he laughed. I got carried away huh. Chase says as I laugh shaking my head. We are getting married in the next few days. I say rubbing his head. I can't wait. He says smiling. To know he is happy to marry me is so refreshing some man get married & still wanna fuck on you, this man right here wants to be under me all day every day.