The Crew Love

Desire •

Me & the girls woke up early to make some Drinks & get into a pool, As Chase was in the shower he was going somewhere with the guys. He walked out in his Draws looking sexy as hell. That shower felt good he said.. I said i know it did with yo sexy self, he laughed.

We going to the mall then we'll be back y'all tryna BBQ ? He asked.

Yea we can can you go to Food4less & get the stuff for me. I asked as he shook his head putting on a white Tee & Some green, white Shorts with some white socks & White air force ones with a gold chain that said his Name.

I gotchu ma. He say as we kissed passionately breaking the kiss as we both walked down to the living room.

Aye we BBQ today y'all in? I asked as everybody said He'll yea.

You know we ain't turning down y'all food sis. Chris says laughing rolling a blunt.

Hungry ass but y'all coming with me to the Mall, Food4less? Chase asked as they said yea getting up saying we'll be back. Me & the girls put our bikinis on & got into the pool with our drinks it was super hot outside but it felt good.

Cabo gone be sum. Mia said taking a picture of us all as we smiled.

Yes yes it is omg i can't wait. Diamond says lighting a blunt up.

For 2weeks oh yes & i'm so glad you coming this time Mia. I say as we smile cause last time she was with KS. Somebody knocked on the door as i checked my phone camera to see who it was & it was KS ASS.... i sent the video to Chase so he can know.

Girl look at this. I said showing them as they said wtf as we got out the pool to go in the house & lock up. Chase called me saying tell him you gone call the police if he don't leave KS say he wanna see Mia.

Mia!!! He screamed out.

Get tf on KS! She said back as he knocked on the door some more.

The guys will be back!! Diamond said.

How could you homie hop Mia! He said crying.

How could you beat me like i was nothing KS?! Leave now i filed a restraining order on you so if they come your going to jail. Mia says as he starts looking mad so she called them & they came immediately but KS RAN OFF. One weird MAN SMH... Chase was on the phone so they hung up once the police arrived he texted me saying they'll be back in 15.

CHASE •

That nigga keep coming to my house, he gotta die we is not bool like that no more to just be showing up. We was in the Jewelry store as I copped a big ass cold 18 k ring for Desire. it was hard asf then I got Dasani A chain & Wrist Chain & got me some new earrings as The guys copped too. Then we went to Food4less as we seen KS asking for change. He looked at us as i went up to him & gave him a clean hit.

If i catch you coming towards my house again ima kill you nigga. I said walking into Food4less as Chris & Tay followed me. We got the food & left driving back to the crib. Chris was laughing back to back with what had just happened. I ain't even feel sorry for KS because he broke loyalty & he put his hand on a woman he lied & said he loved knowing we don't play that typa timing over here. We got to the house the girls was in they mood mood playing Jhene Aiko threw the house speakers having a good time.

It's smelling good in here for it to just be sides. Tay said as i put the food down on the counter kissing Desire neck.

It's 2 slabs of ribs, chicken wings, hot dogs. I said as she said okay opening up everything to marinade them. She marinated the meat as i got started with the grill outside... I put the meat on letting them cook as we all listened to music & chilled.

So when y'all wanna leave to Cabo? Chris asked in the pool with Diamond.

Shit any day. Desire said as I agreed.

The next few days should be good. I said checking the meet. It smelled good asf my baby can marinate.

Girl you need a restaurant that food smelling delicious. Mia said as Desire laughed.

I been thinking about selling plates since everybody like my cooking. She said again as we all said do it or just open a restaurant.

I'll help you. Diamond said as Mia said the same thing.

Y'all so sweet. She said drinking her drink.

This drink hit got me tipsy already. Tay said as we laughed.  A few hours later the food was finished & we all decided to put on a scary movie & feast on this good dinner.