Honeymoon Vibes

Desire •
As of right now ! Chase was arranging my guts. We was having so much sex at this beach house. I am having the best honeymoon ever. As we roll over on our backs on top of the kitchen counter breathing hard.

I'm a lucky man. Chase says smiling. He was very high as hell. Shit I was too.

I'm a lucky woman. I say kissing his chest as he kisses my forehead.

What you wanna get into today? Chase says as we both got up off the counter. We have sex everywhere except for public.

Let's go roller skating down by the beach. I say as we walked up stairs to our room to shower.

Let's get it. Chase says walking into the bathroom turning the water on.

We showered, got dress & got into our rented car heading to the beach way.

As we got to the beach we walked to the rented skate area they had for 12$ each.

Chase ? The girl questioned giving Chase his change.

Do I know you ? Chase says looking at her as I'm looking as well.

We met at Club shake that ass how you been ? She says biting her lip. He was just a whole hoe.

He's been good. I say holding my hand out so she can see my glistening rock as she jerks her mouth up.

Thank you, you have a good one. Chase says grabbing me a bit so we can go.

Why did you grab me? I ask as we sat at a bench to put our skates on.

If she said sum to you I already know you was gone deck her shit & we ain't come here to get kicked off. Chase says as I roll my eyes.

Whatever big Chase money. I say skating off as he catches up with me.

He turnt our speaker box on taking a blunt out as we skated along the way. We decided we wanted to skate till sun down to go sat on the sand. It was a lot of people on this island skating, riding bikes, eating, doing a lot of things. We was enjoying our self. We stopped to get hot dogs that this man was selling.

4 Hot dogs. Chase says handing the man the money & a 100 tip. Chase always give people out tips that's hustling because that was him before the money. As we got the hot dogs we went to a bench to sit down as we took our skates off putting on our slides.

This hot dog smackin. I say as we eat it, it had bacon wrapped on it with chilli cheese.

Nah fr. Chase says finishing his 1st one.

As we talked , looked around while eating I saw marquee with a lil boy which looked like his lil bro Mason. Mason pointed to me & ran towards me smiling giving me a hug as Chase looked confused.

Mason get over here. Sorry. Marquee says acting like he doesn't know me.

Hi Desire. Mason says as I wave at him.

Hey little Mason, how are you? I say. This was a little kid I had nothing against him.

I been good in you. He says jumping up in down smiling. He talks so good now.

That's good I've been great. I say smiling at him.

Alright it's time to go Mas. Marquee says as Mason said bye to me as they walked off.

Who was they? Chase ask.

That was my ex & his lil brother. I say.

Why didn't he speak to you. Chase says as I look at him.

Because there's a buff ass man with tattoos everywhere sitting next to me. That man ain't no wether to call his brother or not. You seen him looking at the ground. I say cause he really was scared I never seen marquee hesitate to do anything.

Chase starts laughing as I laugh As we finished our food we headed back to the beach to sit on the sand as the sun was showing pinkish bright in the sky.

This is so peaceful. I say as Chase lights another blunt up as we looked at the sky & Ocean.

This is. Chase says smiling puffing the blunt then passing it to me.