Family

Desire •

I woke up early a lot happier that Chase was back into my arms but knowing he has trail still made me upset that somebody was doing this to him but JERRY is a good lawyer so i pray to god he stay on this with him 100%. I was giving Dasani a bath singing to him as he smiled with his eyes closed. We made a beautiful ass baby i can say that ! he forsure got Chase beautiful hair and my beautiful smile 😊, finishing up with him i wrapped him up in his towel, wiping him dry, adding baby oil on him. Then his lil white jump suit on with his hand mittens and feet mittens. Chase sat up smiling at us as i smiled at his goofy self.

Good morning good looking. He said kissing my cheek as i hugged him giving him a few pecks.

Good morning big guy. I said pecking him as he pecked me back.

Look at my son. He said loudly picking Dasani up smiling as i grabbed my phone taking a picture smiling.

Y'all look so cute, pictures coming soon. I said as my mother law knocked on the door as we said come in.

Chase omg i knew i heard you. She said walking over to him giving him a hug as i grabbed Dasani setting him down as he drank his bottle i had made.

Mom you act like i died. He said as we laughed.

Your my son i was worried, y'all come down i got breakfast made & your brother & Diamond is on the way as well is Tay & Mia. She said grabbing Dasani taking him down stairs with her.

Tay & Mia ? He asked looking at me.

Her new man. She said walking out as I laughed.

They hit it off good. I said to him, he thought of Mia & Diamond as his lil sisters & i loved that because they meant so much to me.

That's good i'm happy for her. He said picking me up as i wrapped my legs around him.

Let's go shower i need to wash this jail off. He said.

You lucky i missed you so much i didn't even say go shower. I said as we laughed walking us to the shower.

After our shower we put on some clothes, walking downstairs to see everybody at the dinner table waiting on us.

My niggga back. Tay said as him & Chris hugged him making Chase say they gay as we all laughed.

You gone beat this gang. Chris said as they dapped up hugging. I loved they brotherly bond it was cute & real.

Wassup sis's. Chase said hugging Mia & Diamond as they spoke.

Let's dig in. Chris said as we laughed knowing his fat ass, we ate & talked then the trail finally hit..

What's crazy is i don't even know the nigga they said i killed? Chase says eating his oatmeal.

You gotta think back blood. Tay said

Like who would want to get me like this typa thinking. Ms cherry said. Ms cherry was worried but she was og on everything.

I don't know i guess i'll see the person in trial. He said finishing his bowl. that boy can eat 😂

You been with me everyday so that's proof. I said.

We just gotta see y'all keep them prayers up. He said as we all said we doing that.

After breakfast we all decided to watch the new Conjuring movie in the living room, drinking wine & eating pop corn. I loved these family moments. Chase was holding me tight as we watched the movie i'm super glad i married him.  His phone blinged as it said Jerry he told him to come outside as he got up, followed with Tay & Chris as we all looked around.