Da Bahamas • 10:55am.

Desire •
Me & Chase just landed to da Bahamas! I was so thrilled I never been out of state nor have I been with a man out of state. So far this relationship has been my best. Don't get me wrong we argue A LOT. But we also fuck it out & come back as one. We arrived at our beach shack we have for 2 weeks this is gonna be a great vacation! Welcome to your beach shack! The Bahama man said handing our key & some Classic red wine with pineapples in it. I was loving it already. Ah! Babe. I say jumping on top of Chase as we fell on this massive King size bed with a mirror showing us up top. You like this? Chase says kissing my lips passionately holding me tight. I love this babe not like! You know what I want right now? I say kissing his neck as he grips my ass tighter than he was already doing with a hard on. I know what you want. Chase says flipping me off him onto the bed kissing my lips to my neck ripping my shirt off sucking on my breast as I moaned! Gritting my teeth. As this man goes down with his tongue to take my shorts off to eat this pussy! A man that can eat Pussy! 😍 WHAT YALL THINK LADIES?  As he eats my pussy I feel my body jerking as I'm bout to come but he stops & stands up taking his belt off unzipping his pants showing that sexy dick threw his Draws. Rubbing my pussy he takes his dick out putting it in & starts slow stroking me tight as a tear fell down my eyes.. Ain't no dick or tongue ever make me cry. We came together rolled over & took a nap till afternoon for some FUN!

CHASE• 1:30pm.
I woke up & seen Desire sleeping wild naked looking sexy as fuck. I beat that pussy up! That's really wifey. Pussy so good! I want a nigga to play with me. I got up slipped my draws off walked to my bag to get a blunt to spark. Sparked it as I walked to the bathroom to run a nice bath water for us. Man Run bath water for yo woman! As she walked into the bathroom when I was in the mirror getting faded she wrapped her arms around my waist touching my dick! She just don't get enough I love that bout her. Wad up baby. I say turning around kissing her lips as she stands on her top toes to kiss me back. Hey Daddy. Desire says hugging me. I could do this forever. Never thought I'd be saying this. Let's get in. I say as we got in this hot tub with some red petals I put down for her. You so sweet to me baby. Desire says passing the blunt to me. I puffed the blunt as she got up to sit on my dick I start thrusting upwards as we both moan out. She starts fucking me faster as I fuck her back sucking on her breast as she holds my neck moaning in my ear. I thrusted some more as I moaned out she moaned we came together. Breathing loudly as we heard Diamond banging on our shack door saying. Open the door sex birds ! Y'all been sleep all day damn just fucking. Me & Desire laughed as we washed up and rinsed off. Walked to the bedroom to get dress to open the door for these niggas. Y'all always fucking. Diamond says as Chris laughed walking in. It's good to fuck. I say dapping Chris up passing him the blunt I ain't finish with Desire. On everything it is. Chris says puffing the blunt as Diamond hits him. Knowing y'all was doing the same thing shut up. Desire says laughing as we all laughed. What we getting into today. I say sitting down on the couch. We could go by the beach. Desire says. Leg go. Chris says. We'll meet y'all down there I gotta go get my bathing suit. Okay girl. Desire says as they left out we walked back into our room to put some swim wear on. I can't wait to surf. I say putting some red Nike swim trunks on. As Desire comes out the bathroom with a Gray & red 2 piece bathing suit. You look sexy. She says jumping on me. You look beautiful as ever. I say kissing her lips as she kisses me back & jump down taking a pic of us on Instagram.

Desire •
Me & Diamond was Laying on the beach chairs on Ft with Mia. She was in Miami with Ks they also was having a great time. Girl y'all look beautiful. Mia says smiling at us. That's all you boo. I say smiling back at her as me & Diamond gassed her up. Ima let y'all go tho we going jet skiing Mia says blowing a kiss. Ok have fun be safe love you. We both said hanging up. We looked at the water & Chase & Chris was surfing on the water. They was surfing like pros everyone was watching them. They must have did this when they was little. As they was done they swim to shore walking over to us. Come get in the water babe. Chase says sitting on the side of my chair laying his head on me. Let's go. Desire gets up running towards the water. This girl. I said running after her picking her up. Do not wet my hair Chase Ah! She screamed as I dumped her into the water. That's your real hair babe chill. I laughed as she splashed water on me laughing. We all enjoyed the water & stuff then got out to go shower, get dress & go out to eat somewhere.