Trail Day 2

Chase •
i woke up super early got in the shower & got dress in my black suit ready to get this shit over with.. As the gang was downstairs & the girls was still sleeping. we went up yesterday it was real fun. I poured some cinnamon crunch in my bowl & started eating.

I got a fat ass blunt rolled when we finish, you looking spliffy sir. Tay said as i said check me out.

i know you ready to get this shit over with. Chris said. i really was i hated the whole cop tv scene especially when i'm a known felon.

Y'all tryna take a trip to Cabo? I asked as they said yea our last trip was the Bahamas & that shit was lit.

I'm down we gotta book a day. Chris say as the girls walk down dressed as well.

Y'all looking good today. I say as they said thank you smiling even my Son was looking good. I kissed Desire fine ass she was looking good in this Dress.

You looking right Mr Grimes. She says hyping me up.

Nah you looking perfect. i say as she blushes. After Breakfast we left, Trail was a whole 1h & 40 mins, Jessica & her family where still denied everything even with seeing the footage smh Lol. but Chase ended up pressing charges & getting a fee of 40bands for harassment. We left out happy that everything was over. We decided to go back to the crib & chill because it was a regular ass Monday.

CRIB •

So i was thinking we should all go to Cabo? I said smoking this fat ass wood i rolled.

Man that sound so relaxing but we have Dasani? Desire says smoking her own personal blunt, we all had one.

Your parents been wanting them but my moms be having em let them keep him for 2weeks. I said as she thought about it.

I'm gonna miss him.. Desire says as i smiled cause i will too. Desire don't know i been wanting to renew our vows, Tomorrow i'm going to get her a bigger rock then what she has.

Little man be knocked out. Tay said as we laughed he be knocked like his daddy.

He is so cute sis. Mia says as Desire say thank you love.

Desire called her moms about Dasani as me & the guys went outside to smoke a blunt.

Man we really loving the dream? Chris says looking at the view outside. it was beautiful.

We grew up with nothing. Tay says puffing the blunt.

Now I'm married, you got yo lady & you just got yours, we rich & I got my lil mini me & I just beat a fucking murder Case. I said turnt up a nigha was really living it up.  At only 21 years old👌🏾

Yeaaaa nigga we is & we finna fuck Cabo up trench baby style. Chris say as we laugh. We was high as shit.

I think i'm inlove. Tay say as we look at him smiling.

Blood we said the same thing when we seen them. I say laughing dapping Chris up.

Keep her Mia real down to earth. Chris say as i shook my head.

I hated how she told me bout Ks. Tay says madly.

Yeah blood off that shit again stabbed Chase in allat. Chris say as Tay eyes got big saying NAH BLOOD.

Ona real blood snuck up on me stabbing me & had a few niggas with em. I say puffing the blunt passing it to Tay.

That's brazzzyyy I thought blood was big Trees this & that. Tay say shaking his head.

I beat the shit out him for breaking in my shit. He say again as we already knew laughing out loud, Tay was a buff ass nigga....

DESIRE • Living room

Girl is we missing something. Diamond say out loud as i laughed.

My girl is glowing like a mf. I say as Mia blushed at us.

Oh yea he the one. Diamond say smiling as Mia shook her head yea.

He treats me like Bro them with so much respect but like a wife already. Mia says as we say AWW.

He grew up around Chase , Chris & Ks. She said again.

Yea i heard they was all good friends back then. Diamond says as the boys come in looking high as fuck.

Y'all hungry. Chase says as we said Yeah laughing because they eyes was super red.

How bout some Canes? We all agreed as he ordered it. I put Dasani in his Crib Pen that we have in the living room as we watched Poetic Justice on regular TV.

That's how it be. Mia said laughing as Me & Diamond laughed.

Women. Tay said out loud making the guys laugh.

On the dead homies She was cold with that bitch word. Diamond said laughing replaying the part.

And she just keep replaying it. Chris said as we laughed.

On the dead homies oh yea marry her Chris what you waiting on. Chase say.

Blood real soon don't trip. Chris said as Diamond blushed. I hope he does she loves him so much threw all his shit & I know he loves her she is so spoiled.

I hope you let me do that. Tay said as we all said Awww making them laugh.

My boy ready ready. Chase said laughing as the doorbell ring. He opened the door as Tay & Chris stood up, I loved how they had his back in everything. If you don't got niggas like that riding for you? WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON? He grabbed the food as we all dug in watching the movie laughing. The doorbell ring again as Chase answered it & it was my Mom & Dad.

Hey moms. I said getting up to hug them.

Hey you looking beautiful. My mom says as I smiled saying thank you boo you as well Hey dad as we hugged & we spoke to Chase & Them as my mom went to the baby.

We came to get pookie as soon as you said sun. My mom said as we laughed.

Aw mom thank you so much let me go get his bag. I walked up stairs as Chase followed me messing with my ass.

Trip gone be so fun. Chase said as i smiled saying yes it is grabbing the bag rechecking everything for that 2weeks. We both walked back down as i gave my mom the bag & they left out as the crew wanted to smoke again.

Oh yea we gone be spending the night fucking around with them. Diamond said looking at Chris & Chase as well all laughed.

You know y'all all more then welcomed sis. Chase say lighting his blunt. We been smoking big blunts.. Thank y'all They all chinned in as we smoked watching the wood, joking & laughing. After the movie we all went to our separate rooms going to bed. I was high as hell.