Engaged Part 2.

Desire •3:00pm
I was out with the girls, including my beautiful mom looking for dresses for my wedding day. I knew you was gone be the first one to get married. Mia says holding onto my arm smiling. I didn't even know I was gone get married. I say chuckling. Well I'm so happy for you boo, wishing you peace & love threw out this new chapter for you. Mia says as I hugged her smiling. Thank you sis, thank y'all for coming to do this with me. I say. Girl you know we wasn't missing nothing when it comes to you. Diamond says. Oh I know. I say as we all smiled & laughed. I have 5 dresses ready for you Ms? Are you ready? The lady comes out letting me know she's ready as we were waiting. Yes I'm ready. I say as I walked to the back with her as my mom followed with me. Oh I love these. My mom says smiling looking at all 5 of these beautiful dresses. I want number 3. I say looking at it, that one was the one. I felt it. I'll let you try it on then we can ring it up yes ! The lady says smiling walking out. I got into the dress & when I say I looked so beautiful in it a tear fell down. I was really getting married to a man who truly loves me. Who builded up my confidence to fall in love again. You look so beautiful mamas ! My mom says taking a picture as I posed & smiled. I walked out to show the girls as they started hyping me up immediately. Chase gone rip that shit off on y'all honey moon. Diamond says laughing making us all laugh. This is bomb bro. Mia says looking at all the details. It really is. I say looking in the mirror again. The lady came back. I'm all ready when you are. She says as I walked in the room to go change back into my clothes. Coming out I seen that my dress was ringed up. It's all Chase. They all said. As I smiled to myself. This was a man 🥰 we all walked out heading to dinner that the girls planned for me. I felt so spoiled today. As we arrived at this fancy dinner place in the hills & got out they blind folded me. What is this? Just wait & see. They all said guiding me to a door.

Dinner/ Engagement party •4:55pm Chase •
Everything was set up just how I asked. She was gonna love this. They walked in as Diamond gave me Desire hand removing her blind fold as everybody screamed. Her eyes got big & then she got teary eyed as I hugged her tight kissing her. Omg. She says hugging me. Everybody was saying congrats. This was lit all I can really say. To the decorations. To our families. Just yea. As everybody hugged & mingled we all sat down at the long restaurant table to get ready to eat. Steak & Lobster for some real niggas ! As we all sat down & talked our food came & everybody digged in. I would like to say something. Davis says standing up holding his daughter hands. You have became a strong independent woman just like your mother & I am so proud of you. You strived & living it up. I am so glad you met some one who truly loves you & all I want to say is Welcome to the family chase & yo family. Davis says finishing up his speech as we smiled. I got something to say too. Chris says as we all laughed. Knowing his goof ball ass. Thank you Desire for holding this big head nigga down, you became like a big sis to me & you led me to the girl of my dreams that one day I will be doing the same thing y'all doing. Chris says as Diamond starts blushing. Every one finished they speech as we talked some more & ate some more. It was nice & epic. After the dinner party everybody headed home.

Home • 6:55pm
Babe what's wrong? Chase asked as he seen Desire crying. I just loved today so much, I'm sorry. She says wiping her tears as Chase holds her more. I'm glad you loved today, I loved it too. In the next few days we'll be married going on our honey moon to have a great time. Chase says as they both smiled. DOOR KNOCKS* Who could that be? Desire says looking at Chase as chase gets up to go see who it is. He opens the door to see a pregnancy test & a note stating THIS IS YO BABY NIGGA IM TAKING YOU TO COURT ! Chase grabs it sighing closing the door loudly as Desire walks down. Everything okay? Desire says as Chase sits on the couch looking spaced out. He shows her it as she looks at him. Is this that same girl from the restaurant? Desire says as Chase shakes his head yea. I strapped up with her this can't be. Chase says rubbing his face. Maybe you didn't. Desire says setting everything on the table. I will get this straighten up she's trying to destroy what we have. Chase says as Desire nods her head. Let's go to bed. Desire says as they walk up stairs.