Engaged part 3.

Desire •2:22pm
I was getting married in 3 days, I left the house to stay with the girls. While Chris & Ks stayed with Chase at the house. I was so excited ! Me & the girls was on the way to meet Ms Cherry & my mom at a seafood restaurant in LA. Ms Cherry & my mom has gotten very close & I loved every bit of it. As we made it to the restaurant we scanned our names as the lady walked us to the outside patio where they was. Heeeeey. Ms Cherry & my mom said getting up to hug us. Y'all look zooted. I said laughing as they eyes were low. Margaritas got us like this. Dana says smiling as we all laughed. Are you excited? Ms Cherry ask as everyone looks at me. I really am, this is gonna be something very new for me. I say as the waitress comes to our table, as I looked at her she looked like Marquee younger sister. Desire !? She says hugging me as I hugged her back. I have nothing against her. How have you been!? Where's Marquee! She says smiling big. I am not with Marquee Anymore. I say. Ohh wow really, he says y'all are still together. She says as I laughed. No we're not I am engaged to my new boyfriend chase. Oh okay congratulations, what can I get for y'all? She says holding her paper & pen smiling looking at us as we all ordered & she left. He's still saying y'all together. Diamond says shaking her head. Girl yes like bye. I say. That's sad tad. Mia says holding her phone out taking a picture of us all as we smiled.

Chase • 3:30pm
Me & the guys was at the reef where all the young guys & other guys go to look at races. listen to music & smoke. One of my passions was motor cycles. As we got there we went up to our VIP section. Davis I got some cigars coming up for you. I say. My guy good looking. He says sitting down looking at the cars going thru the race track fast. I'm ready to start bets. Chris says smiling rubbing his hands together. Y'all bet here? Davis says. Yea there's a machine over there you put yo bet ticket in & somebody comes to yo slot & bet you back on which car wins first depending on how much you bet. Ks explained to him. I'm in. Davis says pulling out 1,000. Oh you came ready pops. I say laughing. Gotta stay ready young's. He say smiling & laughing smoking his cigar. I loved Desire dad he made me feel like he was my dad. He was 51, still looked young. Was very cool. Chris started the bet for us as this Asian man walked up to us. I bet y'all 3,000 that ARS red car is gonna win. I bet you 4,000 that it's not & the green car is gonna win. Chris says. These niggas brought out big money. Look here man I bet you 5,000 that blue car is gonna win. Davis says. Your on. The Asian guy says walking back to his VIP section. Pops brung the money out. Chris says puffing his blunt. The raced started & they was into it as I got on Instagram & seen my beautiful queen. I liked her picture sending ❤️🌏 as she liked it back sending Daddy 😍. I love this girl. After that I got on Instagram Live showing everything around me as she logged on saying Damn you look good. Thank you sexy you don't look bad yo self. I say in the camera smiling. Yeah we out here going up in shit. Chris says dancing in the camera as more people logged on. Yea give him his 3,000 tho. Ks says smiling as the Asian man walks up with a suitcase. Money money money moneyyyy. Davis says laughing as we laughed. Nice doing business with y'all. The Asian man says walking away. I gotta come here with y'all more often. We got you pops. I say puffing my blunt. I was feeling good. We watched some more races, drunk a few drinks then left to go get sum bbq food at this soul food place. Usually when people get married they go to the strip club but nah I didn't need that I had my woman to do that !

Desire • 4:45pm
We just got to Diamond & Chris crib to lay down & relax since we been out all day. Ms Cherry & my mom went to they rooms as me & Them was in the living room watching tv as I texted Chase. How's it going?
It's going good we at R&R right now, what y'all doing? How was yo day?
That sounds good oh okay having fun? We in the living watching a movie, My moms & Yo moms is tapped sleep in the room they had margaritas back to back & we did too I feel great 😊.
Oh okay, Whoa y'all sound like y'all had a good time Lol moms tapped yo dad even more tapped over here !
What y'all doing to my dad? 😩😂
He drunk having a good time with us 😂😂😂
I'm gonna slap you Chase 😂😩
I got him tho , we ona way to the crib in a few 😘

Okay babe be safe enjoy the rest of your night i love you ❤️

I love you more sexy 😍❤️💯

Chase • 9:45pm
We got in the house at like 9:45 cause we was in our SRT' s racing all night. Davis was having a good time he was really hanging I thought he was gone say OK ! I'm ready to go to the crib now but Nah he chilled with me. He was drunk I got him into his bed then went down stairs with Chris & Ks. Pops lit ! Chris says laughing with his eyes closed. We all lit. I say laying on the other side of the couch cause Ks was on the other side. Next thing you know we fell asleep.