NO !

Diamond •

I sped off to the nearest hospital as I kept telling Chris to keep his eyes opened.. I managed to have Desire on the phone as I told them what happened & to meet me at the hospital.. She stayed on the phone with me. GOD PLEASE DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME IM HAVING HIS BABY & HE WAS SO EXCITED PLEASE LIFT HIM IN YO PRAYERS! I prayed.. He was losing so much blood as I had his shirt wrapped around his wound.

Arriving at the hospital I put my car in park calling a doctor that came running out to my car as I told him he was shot. They went to get something for him to lay on & rode him to other doctors as I paced back in front. I started feeling sick.. His eyes had closed on me.. Bending over I felt Desire hold onto me As Chase did the same.. Chase went up to the desk asking if his brother is OK loudly as people starting looking.

Sir I'm gonna ask you to leave if you don't calm down what's your brother name? She said looking scared.

Chris Grimes. Chase said.. I felt so sick I couldn't tell them they was in the room fixing on him.

He's in surgery right now give us a min y'all need water. She asked.

Yes please thank you. Desire said taking the waters handing me one as I took it & opened it drinking it.

Breathe boo. She said rubbing my back while looking at a pacing Chase.

A Few mins later we all finally calmed down & said a prayer, Ms Cherry & Derrick came & so did Tay & Mia & They follow gang Members.

Let's keep him lifted. Ms Cherry said praying to her self.. Chris was shot before in his head during his life but this time it was in his arm & stomach...

Family of Chris Grimes. A doctor named of manny came up to us as we all looked at him.

How is he? Ms Cherry asked.

He's in critical shock due to close shot but this one here is gods gift.. The bullet that was in his stomach never made it in I managed to get it out but as for the arm it went straight threw which shocked him & made a blood clot but we stitched everything where just waiting for him to awake. He said as we said thank you & thanked god but still hoped for him to wake up.

God is good y'all. Desire mother Dana said as Cherry agreed. They was strong mothers.. Me & Mia mother died when we was young & our father was never around so we was all we had until Desire mother took us in like we was hers.

Chris was in another state of mind as his mom walked over to him.

CHASE •

I was livid because I knew who did this! I'm gonna kill KS ! He wanna see me activate that bad that he had to come after one of us to get our attention once again. The fact that Diamond is pregnant so if it hurt her that baby in there was is my nephew or niece could have died hell they all could have ! He had it coming.

Chase babe calm down. My mom said rubbing my hands together as I looked at her.

I'm mad ma. I said.

I know but you have to lift him up he's gonna wake up but I told y'all need to let this shit go & move on y'all our family man now... my youngest son is having a baby & my oldest has Dasani pick another route this ain't it. My mom said shaking her head.. I heard everything she was saying.

I know ma but you know we a target however it go. I said as Desire was looking at me.

She was comforting a teary eyed Diamond..

I do niggas gone hate trust I know but it's time to lay low key but keep the guns heavy stay alert. My mom said.. She didn't like what we did but she was with us every step of the way & she was a gunner at heart.