DATE NIGHT

Chase • 4:00 pm

I was taking her to this theater I rented out for us for 2 hours , we gonna watch the Meg. I already have a table set and a chief that's going to be cooking lobster and steak. I never done this for any female. I just fucked and ducked but I wanna try this thing called love. As we arrived I helped her out the car as she stepped out looking at where we was at. We walked into the theater room as red pedals was showing us where to go. You see I set this night up my self. No assist needed. Wow this is beautiful Chase you didn't have too. She said looking at me smiling as I pulled her seat out to sit down then sat down. I didn't have to but I did. I say smiling as the waiter came with Stella rose wine filling up our cups. I'm so surprised by this a man never done this for me before. She says looking around. You was with the wrong man ma. I say drinking some wine as she did as well. This is bomb. She say. We never broke eye contact all night. I wanted her badly but I didn't want to rush anything I barely know her. Tell me about your self? I say. What do you want to know? She says. Where do you see your self in the next few years? He says. I see my self going on a nice vacation when it's all said and done. She says again. A vacation sounds nice. I say, Our food came and it was smelling good. Our movie came on as well. Her eyes lit up she didn't know we was gonna watch a movie. We talked for hours and ate, watched the movie. Next thing you know I was on top of her kissing her passionately. I couldn't help myself she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She stopped the kiss. Woo. I never been kissed like this before. She said looking at me out of breathe. I mean we was fighting kissing. Me either. I say kissing her again. The night went on from there and months later passed by we were dating and happy living life with our friends and family.