Business

Chase • 11:45am
I woke up early got in the shower, got dress & headed down stairs as i seen Chris already up & ready to go to the trap together. We left out got in my car & sped off to the Trap. When we got there we seen Ks. Dapping each other up we walked thru the trap to see if everything was going good & it was. As i sat at my desk i called Jb while pouring me some tequila in my cup.  Yo Jb ! I say as he was counting some bread in the screen.
Wassup young blood ! He say smiling showing his gold grills.

I see you living boy ! I say smiling at him

You see me living look at you ! He say referring to my jewelry.

Something light but i gotta talk to you bout something important. I say as he got serious.

Wassup. He say

I was drunk one night at club shake that ass & ended up fucking a girl from the 13s & now she tryna make my life a living hell by bringing in her head gunners tryna kill me & my wife on our honeymoon. I say

Wtf that's out what's her name i'll call big Junior right now. Jb says

Her name Jessica please do before she dies. I say as we hang up he was gone get back to me about her.

Desire • 12:44pm
I had just got dress from showering, now I am putting my hair in a bun slicking my edges down as i look in the mirror at my outfit. I was looking cute. Diamond came busting in the door. I booked our brunch day we just waiting on Mia slow ass. She says sitting on the bed lighting a blunt. Okay coo you look cute. I say walking out the bathroom to sit on the bed. Thank you so do you. Diamond says puffing the blunt then passing it to me. I hit it a few times as we was smoking the doorbell rung & we guessed that was Mia until I seen Marquee standing at the door. What are you doing here? I say to him as Diamond says the same. I came to get you back. He says smiling taking a gun out of his waist ban. Me & Diamond hurried up & Closed the door as i called Chase on speed dial. Hey babe what's going on? He says. Marquee is at Diamond door can you come to the house now he has a gun. I say. WHAT! I'm on my way babe lock every door now. He says as i hang up. Get tf away from my door Marquee you lost yo woman that's yo fault leave now! Diamond says as he keeps banging on the door.

Chase •
Me & Chris did the dash to Diamond house as soon as we got there i seen him banging on the door with his foot yelling OPEN THE DOOR BABE. I got out the car & ran up to him throwing him on the ground then getting on top of him socking him in his face multiple times as i heard a crack in his Nose. Chris ran to me & got me off of him. My hand was bloody. GET YO PUNK ASS OUT OF HERE! Chris says throwing him out at the sidewalk. The girls came out & Desire ran up to me as soon as she seen the blood on my hands. Omg babe come in here. Desire says pulling me to the bathroom to get a first aid Kit. Cleaning my hands off them wrapping it up. Thank you babe are you ok? I ask her hugging her. Now I am that you here. She says hugging me back kissing my forehead. I loved this girl. Walking out we talked to Chris & Diamond for a few then headed home.

HOME •
We got home & went straight to what we called the chill room in our house & layed out on the floor. If he come back I will kill him. Chase says. I know you will, Can we move? I say looking at him as we cuddled each other. Where you wanna move too? He asks. How bout up North like yo bro said. I say. We can look into it tomorrow. He says as I nod. I wanted to move because the Land gets tricky. This is where we grew up but it's time for a change.