Success, Friends, Love

Desire•
Knowing I finally found the man of my dreams really makes me happy. This ain't nothing but god for me and my girls. We young, successful, rich. That's a powerful life! We where all eating and talking at the table. I got a man that cooks well ugh! This don't get no better. Of course I helped but he finished the rest.
How bout we go to the Bahamas ladies? Chris says out.
That would be nice. The girls say.
It's settled well be there for 2 weeks? Chase says looking at everybody.
Yeah that sounds coo. Everybody chin in.
We all ate, smoked again. The couples left, me and chase KO.

Chase • 10:00am
I just got back in the house from doing deals with KS and Chris, that shit went well but I ain't tell Desire that yet. As I walked thru the door she was sitting on the couch and looked at me.
Hey baby. I say trying to hug her as she back away looking at me.
Where were you? She say.
I was with KS and Chris.
You left in the middle of the night and just got back. I was worried. She say hugging me.
Damn I never had somebody like this.
Babe I got something to tell you. I say holding her hands. I sell dope. I say again.
I figured. She said. I mean that's how you make your money.
Your not mad? I say looking confused
No. I just want you to be safe. She say kissing me as our kiss deepens and she takes her robe off, natural body glistening. I take my clothes off and she sits on this dick and ride it as we fall asleep together.