It get brighter some how

Chase •

I was so mad that i was stuck in this fuckin cell all day for something i didn't do ! all i could think about was my wife & son i gotta get home to them no matter what. Come on Jerry ! i said to my self.

Chase. Jerry says as he looked at me standing next to the police officer as they opened the cell for me.

Your out on bail, Lucky you. the officer said with a stank face as i walked out. After discharging, Me & Jerry walked out the police station getting into his car.

Thank you man how much was bail? i ask.

It was 30 bands & don't thank me thank your woman when she found out that i got bail for you she immediately sent the money. He says starting the car as a nigga got teary eyed a lil bit this woman never fails to amaze me !

Damn she a rida can you take me to my moms i got some money for you too. I said as he shook his head. Miles away from this hell whole we finally got to my moms house as me & Jerry dapped up i walked up to the door opening it with my key. Walking to the guest room i seen Desire & Dasani on the bed sleeping. As i walked over to her planting kisses on her face as she jumped up hugging me tightly. that showed me she been waiting on me all day. Breaking the long hug we tongued kissed passionately as i sucked on her neck. Luckily my mom had a crib for Dasani I put him in his crib. looking over Desire was naked as i took my clothes off getting into bed with her as she spread her legs open playing with her pussy. i moved her hands & started eating her pussy as she moaned out softly which made my dick extremely hard.. She started moving up & down on my tongue as i sucked fast looking up as her eyes rolled to the back of her head & she grabbed a pillow to moan in cause we was at my Moms😂. after she came i slid my dick in slowly as she whimper in my ear, i started thrusting into her faster as her pussy grip my dick so good making me grunt in her ear. I hope she on birth control because i ain't pulling out 🔥 . we both came together & went to bed. i hope i beat this case !