I dont play bout my love

Chase • 8:55am

Don't stop daddy ! Please ! Desire holds her
head back moaning loudly as I thrust inside her slowly.

We was fucking at 8:55am in the morning & I was in legit heaven, This girl pussy so wet & good I could fuck forever.

This my pussy ! I say kissing her ear as I look up in see her eyes go back in her head with her mouth wide open.

Yes ! Yes ! this yours daddy. She screams out flipping me over riding my dick like a horse.

Uh. I moan out thrusting her back as she bounces up in down fast.

One thing she knew how to do was ride this dick.

I- I'm gone cum daddy Omg ! Desire says as I pull out turning her over to doggy style going in & out slowly.

Daddy gone give you this nut ! I say as she puts her arm back to move me out of her pussy but I start going faster.

Omg ! Ah ! Yes ! Harder fuck this pussy harder. She screams out as I was bout to cum.

Fucckkk ! I thrust some more into her as we both came.

Thank god for plan B's we wasn't doing the kids just yet.

Laying on the bed breathing loudly, cum & wetness everywhere.

I love you. Desire says tracing my Chest with her index finger as I kiss her forehand holding her tight.

I love you more big booty. I say as she laughs getting up.

Let's go shower. Desire says walking to the bathroom as I follow behind her.

We took a shower, got dress & headed down to this carnival they was having.

CARNIVAL VILLE • 9:45am
We was at the carnival getting on every ride like we was lil kids. It was so fun I haven't been to a carnival in a long ass time. As we sat down & ate our nachos this girl came up to me smiling As desire looked at her crazy as hell. It was that same bitch from the club SMH.

How y'all enjoying your stay? She says sitting at our table smiling at us.

It's going very great, What do you need? Desire says closing her plate.

I need to talk to you Chase. She says looking around.

Talk. Chase says looking at her getting annoyed.

I'm pregnant. She says as tears start falling from her eyes.

Whose baby is it? Desire says laughing at her.

It's yours ! She says pointing at Chase.

It's been months before I even last seen you I don't even remember you. Chase says waving her off.

Your chris right? She says saying referring to my brother.

No I'm chase my bro is Chris. I say confused.

Well tell your brother I'm taking him to court. She says walking off.

Your brother is gonna die. Desire says shaking her head knowing how crazy Diamond is but bitches lie everyday.

Hoes lie everyday me & my bro Strap up every time. I say defending him.

You gonna call him? Desire asks.

I'm finna call him right now. I say taking my phone out calling his number.

Waddup nigga. Chris says throwing up the B as I did the same.

Wassup foo I gotta talk to you. I say as he puffed on his blunt.

Talk to me. He says.

This girl at this island we at says you got her pregnant & she taking you to court soon. I say as he scrunched up his face.

What girl. He says bluntly as I turned the camera to this latino girl.

That bitch lying I never seen her. He says as on the corner of my eyes as i see the girl taking out a gun.

Bitch must not know i keep a gun on me at all times as I thought fast i grabbed Desire letting the gun go as she is firing back at us. Running to our beach house we made it going into the house.

I knew that was a OPP ! i knew something was off bout her. I say pacing back in forth.

Are you ok? Desire says checking my body.

I'm good baby are you ok? I say hugging her.

Yes i'm ok you picked me up running as we was being shot at. She says rubbing me.

We have to go babe. I say as she nods her head.

I had to get her away from here because i didn't know what that girl was on & i didn't want no white police officers trying to convict us & don't know what's going on.

i called my homie riley to get us a flight back to the Land.

I don't want nothing to happen to you. Desire says hugging me as Chris called me back.

Blood what happened i heard gun shots! He says looking mad.

That bitch fired at us we finna be ona way back to the Land i think it was them 13s. I say

When you get back it's on. Chris says glocking his gun back hanging up.

I don't want you going to war Chase. Desire says looking up at me.

Babe they shot at us ! any one of us could have died i can't have that. I say looking in her eyes.

I understand that but your safety is my matter & i'm sure Diamond is saying the same thing.

As soon as she said Diamond her phone started ringing.

Are y'all straight. Diamond says yelling in the phone

We good girl finna be on the way back to the land in a few.

Alright call me when y'all touch down. Diamond says as they hang up.