Grimey Times

Chase •
Man somebody was really tryna set me up & it ain't making it no better with her being pregnant & getting mad. I ain't been no where but work & home so I don't know why she thinking stuff when I'm always with her. Diamond came by & they was downstairs drinking wine & talking. Desire haven't talked to me since Diamond been here. I walked out the room from getting dress my door bell rung as I opened the door.

Wassup bitches. Chris says walking in dancing.

Wassup. I say dryly as he looked confused but walked over to the girls.

Where you going bro. Chris says as I grabbed my keys to my motorcycle.

For a ride you tryna go. I say as I walk out the door not even looking at Desire.

Y'all be careful. Diamond says as we walked out.

Desire •
I can tell that Chase was upset because he wasn't dancing when his brother was dancing & they always joking around in they own lil way. I wasn't trying to get him upset I'm just upset because ion wanna feel like my man is entertaining hoes.

Girl you good? Diamond says looking at me seriously.

Uhm yea how you been boo? I say changing the subject.

Unt un talk to me. Diamond says with her stern face she always gave me over the years.

Some bitch is texting Chase phone again & I'm starting to think he fucking around. I say drinking my water.

Ima fight him if he is cause no what the message say. She says starting to roll a blunt like this was a movie or something Lol.

It said Daddy where you at or sum like nigga I call you daddy who you got calling you that. I say getting loud.

No fr but I mean I don't get cheating vibes from him i maybe get it from his bro. Diamond says as I laughed at her.

Girl bye Chris would never shit Chase should never the way he be crying in this pussy. I say as Diamond agreed laughing as we laughed.

We dumb but have you heard from Mia & Ks? Diamond ask.

Not since I last talked to her what happen? I ask as Chris bust inside the house with Chase stomach bleeding out.

Diamond lock the door ! Chris says laying Chase down running to our room to get a first aid kit as I ran to Chase looked around grabbing a towel off the counter putting it on his womb.

Ks Stabbed me ! He yells out in anger.

Baby go grab me that whiskey. He says again as Diamond grabbed the whiskey handing it to me. Giving it to him Chris comes out with the first aid kit taking his shirt off grabbing the whiskey to pour it on his womb.

AH ! he screams out as I grab onto him. Chris starts Stitching his womb back together then applying ointment on it. Finishing the rest as Chase drunk the whiskey.

Why tf would Ks do this! I scream.

Babe don't be screaming. Chase says

No I'm gone scream that was supposed to be yo homie. I say

Yeah that's crazyyyy we all was just chilling not to long ago. Diamond says

That nigga had a team with him blood. Chris says walking back & forth.

I'm finna call Mia ass. I say grabbing my phone.

No FT her. Diamond says getting in the phone as I called.

VOICEMAIL.

I know you lying. Diamond says

I'm finna call again. I say.

I called her 10 times she has not answered the phone.

She always answer her phone let's go to her house. I say

No y'all not going no where right now I am. Chris says heading to the door

Nah foo come here. Chase says as I stood him up to sit on the couch.

We gotta get that nigga foo. Chris says as Diamond tries to calm him down.

Pooh come here. Diamond grabs his hand to sit down. Chris don't play bout his big brother he was on go every fucking time.

Look he know we seen what he did that ski mask ain't hide shit so he Grimey for that so he know we coming full in affect but I want him. Chase says.

Whatever you on I'm on you know me. Chris says glocking his gun back.

Do you need to go to the hospital? I ask wiping his sweat off his face.

No hospital they ask to many questions I'm good for now. He says standing up. This man was Crazy.

We can handle all this tomorrow bro let's get you to rest it up. Chris says as I nodded.

Y'all know it's a rooms in here. I say holding Chase to walk up the stairs.

Thank you See you in the morning. Diamond says.