Fed up

Desire •

I was so fed up with my dad it was ridiculous he embarrassed me infront of everybody actin foul over my husband.. it was supposed to be about me and he just had to fuck that up for I don't know what FOR ! He has some type issue with chase all of a sudden now.

Mamas. Chase says hugging me tightly as my anger just calm me.

I wanna go home. I said as he said of course let's go.

We walked back into the house as my mom came up to me saying don't go.

Mom we gone just take it back to my place I'll call you cause I know it's getting late in the day for you. Desire said hugging her mom.

We'll see you later moms. Everybody said.

We got home and everybody chilled with me for a few hours then left, Chase put Dasani to sleep then gave me some good dick as we laid in bed breathing hard.

Girl I love that pussy. He said as I laughed.

I love that dick. I say kissing and rubbing his chest

Where would I have been with out you. He said kissing my forehead hugging me.

I got up sitting on his dick again as he moaned with his head back and I closed my eyes moaning as I left his dick all the way in me.

I don't know where you would have been but you came to the right place.. I said as we kissed fucking all night.

That very moment we knew we was 4Life ! We was ride or die threw it all.