I didn't do it !

Desire • 11:00AM

YOU HAVE 10 MINS TO OPEN THE DOOR YOU ARE UNDER ARREST ! i woke up out of my sleep hearing sirens, as i looked over at Chase he was naked waking up as we both walked over to the window.

What's going on? I asked him as he started putting on his clothes as i hurried & did the same.

I don't know what's going on but you riding for me? He looked me in my eyes holding my face tight as i looked at him & kissed his lips.

You don't got to question nothing of me let's go. I said grabbing the keys to his truck as we walked outside & he held his hands up as they cuffed him & i can't even lie i shedded a tear but wiped that shit up cause he prepared me for whatever day.

I drove to Diamond & Chris house which was a couple blocks away from us.. I was shaking I needed to know what was wrong with my man. i hated talking to the cops because they killed my lil cousin for nothing when i was younger, plus they rude & i can't slap yo cop! as i got there i parked & got out knocking on the door.

Sis you know you don't have to knock you got a key. Chris says as i just broke down crying & he walked me into the living room as Diamond hopped off the cough walking up to me.

The police arrested Chase what did he do? i asked.

WHAT ! Chris says.

He at the station right now. i said as Chase asked me for his keys so we can go down there. we left, miles away we finally got to the station walking in.

POLICE SATION •

Excuse me my husband was arrested this morning I wanna know why? i asked the lady at the desk.

What's his name? Police Officer.

Chase Grimes. I said as she told me he is already processed to be sent to prison soon.

Wait What! Chris says loudly as cops start looking at us.

You the wife of Chris Grimes? A male police officer comes up to me.

Yes i am. i say as he looks at me.

Your husband has committed the murder of Jamal Tanes. He says as i got angry as hell.

I have proof my husband has been with me everyday & that is a mistake sir. I say.

I suggest you get a lawyer. he says.

Can we see him? I say.

Yea come this way. He says as we walked with him.