Year Later. Engaged Part 1.

Chase •2:30pm
Me & Desire been together for a whole year now, she been holding a nigga down. We had recently got engaged & now is planning our wedding. I feel like why wait, we 21 ! We in love & ready for this new chapter in our life's. Desire was at work, while I was out with Ks & Chris on our Harley's bikes going to this bike club event. That shit go up. Some of the hood coming along with us on they bikes as well. We got to the event & it was going up up everybody was on they bike going crazy. My nigga Chase money in the house ! The Dj said over the mike as we pulled up & Parked. Niggas was showing respect. Bitches was tryna talk. Blood this shit live I wish the girls could have came. Chris says lighting a blunt up dancing. As me & Ks did the same. As I was smoking this one bitch I used to fuck years ago tried to dance on me. I immediately moved but the camera man snapped pics. I was heated because I knew that shit was gone be on the gram! A nigga can't enjoy they self with out some bitch acting like a slut knowing I'm taken. Girl gone some were you know I'm with desire what's yo problem ! I said moving her away from me. You know you want this again Chase stop it ! Yo bitch gonna see this & leave you & you gone come back ! She says twerking her ass walking away laughing. She lucky ion slap females. These bitches can't get enough of you. Chris says laughing as I looked at him straight faced as he got quite puffing his blunt. My phone ringed showing a message from desire. What's this!?
We gone talk when I get home babe it's not even what you think you know bitches is crazy 🤦🏾‍♂️
Okay. After texting her I told Chris & Ks I was gonna roll out they followed me knowing they girls was prolly on the same shit desire was in if desire seen it. The media gets out quick y'all!

At home • 3:46pm DESIRE •
As I got home Chase was in the living room watching tv with his feet kicked up. Hey babe. He says getting up hugging & kissing me all over. Hey Pooh I say kissing him back. As we hugged for a min. Ima go take a shower I'll be back. I say heading up the stairs to shower. I showered & walked down stairs sitting next to Chase on our bed like couch. You know I would never lie to you right? Chase says handing me a wine glass. Which was needed I did bout 7 heads today. You got so many girls Wanting you chase why me? I say drinking my wine looking at him. Because you different, you someone I wanna be under every night never letting you go. Chase says putting his wine glass down on the table looking in my eyes. I've had a wild pass with females & they still want me but that life is over for me I found you Desire & I mean that every possible way for you to believe me. He states again holding my head. You promise? I say. Yes baby. He says kissing me as we kissed passionately hugging each other tight. I'm coming around to these events more often, putting it in my schedule. I say getting the remote to the tv turning it on. Something tells me this not gone end well. Chase says sighing grabbing me to sit on top of him as I look at him & wink. You can come but ion want you fighting you to sexy & pretty for that & fuck ion wanna be fighting if a nigga try you. Chase says as I laughed. You always wanna beat somebody up over me. I say. Look who's talking. Chase says. No that's way different these bitches taking it to the extreme touching on you when you alone let's see them do it when I'm throwing that ass back in they face. I say as I start to feel his dick get hard. OOP😍 next thing you know I was riding his dick hard asf as he was fucking me back like no tomorrow. I love this man life & he loved mines. Getting married with him is gonna be special. If you have someone out there that loves you & don't cheat, 50/50, hold you down. Keep them.

Chase •
I was up early at the mall trying to find a bigger ring for Desire for our wedding day, she has a temporary 18k gold ring right now until I pop out with the good shit! I walked up to the counter to talk to the lady at the register. Hello what's your best wedding ring right now? I asked looking at some nice ones. Oh your getting married. Congrats come this way. The older lady asked & said. Appreciate it. I say walking to where she was going. So these are the top ones people come in & buy 24k gold, we also have 14k right here & 18k gold right here in different colors as you would like. She says laying everything out on the counter then looking at me. Let me get light blue 24k gold. I say pointing at this nice big ring. Coming right up nice choice lucky lady. The lady says getting the ring getting ready to ring me up as we walked back to the register. That will be 250,000. She says as I pull my Black card out handing it to her. As she hands me my card & bag, I head out the store to my car that had scrapes on the sides as if some mad bitch did it. I was heated but I got money. These hoes need help help! I pulled off in my Range Rover & headed to my moms crib to show her the ring, then ima go ask her parents for there hand in marriage again since I have another ring. My mom let me inside her gate as I pulled in seeing my brother car outside. I got out walked to the door opened it with my key. My bro ! Chris says holding his hands out to hug me. This nigga was high but I hugged him back laughing. What you doing here nigga? I say sitting down on the couch as he passed me half a blunt to light & smoke. Shit came by to chill with moms for a few what you doing here? Chris says as my mom come out the kitchen. I came to show moms Desire engagement ring I brought her today. I said showing them as they eyes got big. Wow Chase ! This is so beautiful ! My mom says getting teary eyed. My bro getting married before me, I'll be right behind you blood. Chris says smiling. She's gonna really ball out crying when she sees this you did that son! My mom says hyping my ring up smiling. I hope she do. I say. What y'all getting into today? My mom says looking at both of us. I'm going to the crib with Diamond. Chris says. I'm going to Desire parents house to get they hand in marriage again. Ok. okay y'all having a engagement party right? My mom says. Yea we are in the next couple of days actually. We'll be there I'm finna roll out y'all. Chris says kissing my moms cheek & dapping me up. Stay dangerous thug. I say as he says MANDO. Walking out. As he walked out my moms boyfriend came out the room. This will be our first time meeting officially. Chase this is Derrick, Derrick this is my oldest son. My mom says introducing him as he hold his hands out for me to shake. To be real with y'all he looked scared. I'm 6'2, loaded with tattoos. Nice to meet you Chase I hear lots of things about you & Chris. Derrick says as I shake his hands looking him straight in his eyes. Nice to meet you too Derrick I be hearing good things bout you as well. I say. Ima get going tho moms gotta head to her parents, Alright Derrick. I say again hugging my mom as she hugs me back. Alright baby see you in a few days be safe. My mom says as I head out the door getting into my car driving off.

Desire Parents house •
I arrived at her parents house & parked on the street walking to the door. Knocking on it a few times lightly. As her dad opens the door smiling when he seen who it was. Hey son how you doing? He says as we hugged walking in. I'm doing good how y'all doing I wanted to talk to y'all bout something. I say as we walked into the kitchen. He walked to the fridge to grab a beer to give me. Thank you pops. I say as we sat down. What you wanna talk about? He ask drinking his beer. I took the ring out the bag & handed it to him as he opened it up looking at it. This is beautiful Chase this really is wow son. Davis says looking surprised as Dana comes in smiling hugging me as I hugged her back. Hey moms. I say. I knew I heard a extra voice down here how's it going baby. Dana says sitting down with us as Davis handed her the ring. You really love my daughter ! Dana screamed out looking at the ring smiling big. I do I wanted you guys hand in this marriage if that was ok. I say looking at them. You have my hand. Davis says. You know you have mines omg give me another hug. Dana says getting up to hug me as I hugged her. Thank y'all, our engagement party is in a few days so I'll text the address to y'all I want it to be a surprise. I say as they shake they heads. Okay. They both said. As we talked for a few then I headed to go get some Canes for Desire & take it to her.

Desire •
I was officially done with 9 heads today. I was ready to go home & soak my feet. As I was cleaning up I heard loud music outside my shop knowing that was my man. He got out the car with some food in his hand walking towards the door. I opened it for him as we kissed. Aw babe I didn't know you was coming. I say kissing his lips again as he sets the food down holding onto me. I wanted to surprise you. He says smiling at me kissing my neck a few times. I'm surprised. I say. Here go some Canes I figured you might be hungry. He says sitting in one of the chairs as I sat down next to him. You smell like my mom & dad. I say looking at him getting our food out the bag. I just came from over there. Chase says smiling. Oh okay what y'all was doing. I say eating my chicken. That's for you to find out & see. He says eating his food as well. You & these surprises. I say laughing. We talked some more finishing our food as I locked up the shop heading to his car I see scrapes on both side of his car. What happened to yo car !? I say. Somebody scraped my shit I don't know who did it but I'll get it fixed. He says as we got in & he drove off to home.