Meeting Parents part 2 .

Chase •

Fuck ! Yeah ride this dick ! I say thrusting into Desire as she rides my dick roughly and passionately.
Oh my god I'm coming ! Yes fuck me daddy ! Desire screams out. I don't know if her parents heard us or not but we was going in the shower. As i thrusted some more in her we both Came together breathing heavy. I ain't never had sex like this with no female. Yeah this the one !
My legs is gonna be so sore today. Desire says getting up we literally was on the floor in the shower fucking as water hit us. We showered and got out, got dress. Walked down stairs to the smell of breakfast.
Good morning love birds, that sounded like me and your mom up there.
Dad stop. Desire says covering her mouth laughing as i laughed and her mom shakes her head and laugh.
So dad and mom I wanted you guys to meet Chase mom and bro and also Diamond and Mia is coming as well.
Okay, oh my god babies yes. Dana says
* Door Bell rings *
Speaking of them. Chase says as he goes to open the door.
I got wine , I got wine , hey pops and moms. Diamond says, Dancing walking to my mom and dad as they hug. This is Chris my boyfriend Chase brother .
This is KS my boyfriend as well. Mia says.
Nice to meet y'all. Mr and ms Davis says. Ks & Chris says.
Lets eat. Dana says.
We all ate, laughed and drunk wine. It was a great time.

Next day •12:00pm

Chase •

When I woke up Desire was gone, I turned to my stand grabbed my phone and texted her Hey beautiful where you at? Then I got in the shower, got out got dressed also lined my hair up yeah I do my own haircuts. Wifey🌏 blinged on my phone saying Hey sexy I'm with the girls and my mom my dad tagged along we let y'all sleep in Lol. Oh alright ma see you when you get here Lol. I text back putting my phone in my pocket walking down stairs seeing Ks and Chris eating cereal at the table. What y'all kid asses doing. I say sitting at the table getting ready to roll me a few woods for the day. Finally yo ass woke up we thought you was dead. Chris say laughing. On god we thought you was. Ks goofy ass chined in. Y'all niggas ain't come check me on thinking in shit. I say. Everybody walked in the house as we was talking. Hey y'all. I say walking over to Desire grabbing bags out her hand as Ks Chris did the same. Y'all went shopping shopping. Chris said holding Diamond waist smiling. My boy was in love and I liked seeing that. Yes we did. Dana says sitting down looking tired. Y'all then tired mama out and everything. Ks said making all of us laugh. After all that The girls cooked and we enjoyed the rest of the day til night.