Another Day

Chase •
Me & desire was having some good ass sex, my stomach was still kinda hurting but slow stroking her pussy was doing us well.

Oh yes babe.. Desire moans out slow fucking me back as I wrapped her hair around my hand thrusting inside her.

Fuck.. i grunted out she was so wet it was ridiculous sorry to my child in there but daddy gotta get it on.

Oh my god ! She screams out as I go a lil faster

This my pussy I love this Pussy ! I say kissing all over her back & neck.

We came together holding onto each other breathing loudly.

How can you fuck so good injured? Desire say smiling.

Injuries in all I'm fucking that shit. I say making her laugh out loud.

As Desire phone started ringing I laid down for a few more mins.

Desire •

Bitch ! Why you ain't tell me you was pregnant! Diamond yells as Desire laughed out loud.

Girl I was gone tell you I just been taking everything in ! I say back

Omg congratulations baby I knew you was gone be the 2nd out of us ! She says smiling

Thank you boo I thought you would be the 2nd but nah it's me. I say smiling

Congrats bro. Diamond says to Chase

Good looking sis you on watch duty soon ! He says joking but serious.

I got y'all what y'all doing today. She chuckles

I was gonna do a few heads today & we gotta look up some spots for our new salon. I say reminding her.

Let's do that we been slacking & chilling all month long. Diamond says.

Man come over here in a few hours you can do China head. I say

Okay see you. She says hanging up.

My baby back to work. Chase says hugging me then kissing my stomach.

Yes yes ready for a shower. I say smiling as we got up.

Take it easy & stay hydrated. He says walking to the bathroom as I did the same.

What you doing today. I ask taking my clothes off stepping into the bath while Chase was showering.

I prolly go to moms with Chris in shit for a few hours. He says

Okay okay well I'll be here doing heads & looking for spots. I say putting my head back.

Sounds good. He says stepping out looking beautiful as ever.

You so sexy. I say admiring him.

Nah that's all you ma. He says putting his Draws on.

Get out of him for we do a round 2. I say as he laughed.

You know I'm up for whatever. He say as I laughed.

After the getting fresh & clean, Chase & Chris left to there moms while me & Diamond was doing heads for the day..

I love yo house girl. Asia says looking around smiling.

Aw thank you. I say parting her head she was gonna individuals with curls at the tips when i dip them.

Yea it's very beautiful. China says as Diamond was doing her some straight backs.

I actually wanted to ask when our you gonna have a shop out here. Asia says

I'm looking at some places now. I say

Okay coo cause I'll have you some clients coming in. She says

Thanks I appreciate it. I say I loved my clients they was nice.

After short conversations we started talking about man. Which all woman do Lol

He did what ! Diamond says laughing at China

He ate my pussy so good I just miss that man. She says as we all laughed.

Yea she was in love with that Chris boy. Asia says.

What's his last name. Diamond says

Chris Grimes brown skin big dick with curly dreads. China says as her & her friend laughed & clapped hands.

Oooh okay had you a good one huh. Diamond says.

I loved Diamond for the fact that she didn't care what Chris had in the past it was about what was now.

We finished they heads, they left we decided to watch movies & look at spots until the boys got back.

Girl I'm surprised you ain't buss that girl bubble. I say laughing.

Ain't nobody checking for that lil trick. Diamond says unbothered & laughing.

I heard that. I say

Hours later the guys came with some Canes & we all ate & watched scary movies.

This shit fire. Chris says

I bet it is. Diamond says.

Now you see Diamond be talking bout me tripping on Chase but I knew deep down she was a lil salty that's her man shit every girl would be.

We'll be back y'all. Chris says as they walk to they room they have at our house.

How was yo day. Chase says

It was great happy the client hair I was doing ain't tell me you was eating her pussy like Diamonds. I say

Damn That's why she trippen. He says drinking his soda.

Yup the girl said she miss the way he ate her pussy said his whole government name in all. I say

These bitches is ruthless now days. Chase laughs

No y'all was sum nastys. I say laughing

Man it was in the past. He says laughing at me.

DIAMOND & CHRIS •

What's yo deal. Chris says holding Diamond waist.

Nothing Chris. She says not looking at him.

Something is wrong you always look at me when we talking. He says turning her face back to him then kissing her lips.

I don't feel like kissing right now can we go back to chilling. She says annoyed.

Talk to me babe. He says kissing her neck then looking into her eyes.

I don't know if she your ex or what but this girl hair I was doing today was bragging about how you ate her pussy so good back in the day. She says with a attitude.

I have no ex but so what these bitches gone do that what we have now is now. He says

I get that Chris. She says looking at him.

I only want you I only need you you my peace my rida. He says making her smile as they kiss & deepens the kiss.

Show me that tonight. She says going back to that bad bitch Diamond.

You know I got you let's go. He says as they walk back into the living room.

Y'all good. Chase ask as they sat down together.

You know we is. Chris says

What we finna watch next. Diamond says

We all agreed to watch the Conjuring, we smoked watching it eating snacks & laughing at some of the parts that was funny then it started getting late so they left to they house as me & Chase went to bed.