Its handled

Desire •

Me & Mia got to Chris house & we told them everything as they laughed at us doing hood shit for the day knowing how classy we was but we had to help our mans. Diamond know she would have did the same. Chase called me telling me that he gone have the bitch take them where he live & that he lived a few blocks away from us. I felt my stomach turn. This man was truly sick & obsessed for nothing at all.

I wanna go. Chris said as Diamond looked at him saying No.

We got him Diamond. Chase said over the phone.

Ima be good ma. Chris said kissing her.

Y'all just be safe I can't wait till this over with. She said.. She was a few weeks pregnant & was already tired. Her lil baby bump looked so cute.

I'll be there in a few mins. Chase said as we hung up.

Once he dead everything will be over. Chris said lighting a blunt.

Hopefully cause yea. Mia said.

Mins later Chase & them walked in with all black on.

We brought yo shit too. Tay said handing him his outfit. They was real life thugs From Compton.

Wassup mama. Chase said kissing me as i kissed him back saying be safe & he said I will kissing my forehead then kissing Dasani. After talking for a bit they left & us girls decided to watch a movie until they got back.

Chris •

I was finna kill this nigga I wanted him to see me kill him. He almost killed my woman & my unborn child fuck me ! The bitch named Ava they had in the car showed us where he was at... We parked around the corner getting out as Chess had the girl & Chase & Tay was making sure I was good. She knocked on the door as we stood on the side.

Damn bitch I thought you was dead. He said trying to kiss her as Tay hit him in the face with his glock as he fell back with blood flushing from his face. We closed the door as we got in. His dumb ass ain't have a team so we was green.

Bitch ass nigga. I said kicked him in his head as i grunted.

Please don't hurt him we have a child. Ava said pleading.

You really think a child gone save a nigga that want us dead bitch shut up. I said as I shot KS in his 2 legs as he cried in pain.

AHHHH! FUCK FUCK!! He cried out as Ava cried.

That's for my brother. I said again shooting him in his shoulder arm.

AHH! He start blacking out a bit then waking up.

Nah wake up bitch ! We was yo homies ! We was blood in ! No blood out & you crossed us for what ! Your dead to us bitch die slow. I said shooting him in his head.

Where yo son at ? Chase asked her.

With my mother. She said looking at us.

We gotta kill you ma you might snitch. I said said shooting her in her head.

Chess find out where the mother live & send money for that child whatever amount idc. Chase said as chess shook her head. We wrapped the bodies up putting them in the car as we dumped them in the farest river then dropped Chess off at her crib, then headed back to my crib. It was alllll over.

When we got there the girls was in the rooms sleep. I got in the shower, then got in bed kissing Diamond as she woke up hugging me..

I was so worried. She said as I smiled.

You don't ever have to worry mamas we good i told you. I said as we kissed.

I love you so much. She said as I said I love you more baby. We deepen our kiss next thing you know I was hitting that pussy from the side as we moaned & came together breathing & sweating heavy.

Tay •
I walked into the guess room as Mia ran & jumped on me kissing me all over as I laughed kissing & hugging her back.

I told you I was gone be straight. I said as she kissed my lips again.

I know I was just worried we all was. She said as I kissed her forehead.

I love you ma. I said.

I love you too pa. She said as she pulled my dick out sucking it.

This her first time sucking my dick as we fell unto the bed & went from there.

Chase •

Desire & Dasani was sleep as rolled a blunt & went on the patio, few mins later Desire came walking up behind me holding me tight.

I thought you was sleep. I said turning around as we kissed.

I was but I can smell you when you around. She said laughing as I passed her the blunt.

Same it's all over tho baby now we can enjoy life & move on. I said as she smiled.

You damn right. She said passing me the blunt back.

We smoked the blunt, took a shower & went straight to bed.