Hard loving, Work

Desire •
Me & Chase was having some afternoon hot sweaty sex. This was like our 5th round. I know my pussy gonna be sore cause he was thrusting in this shit like no tomorrow. Omg daddy just like that. I moaned out fucking him back as he fucks me back. This daddy pussy! Chase says thrusting in my faster holding my neck tongue kissing my lips as I felt myself jerking about to cum again. He made me cum more than once. As he stroked slowly I pulled his dick out & started sucking it till he nutted on my tongue. Daddy nutting uh ! He strokes it inside my mouth. I swallowed his kids. You so nasty I love you. Chase says kissing my lips. I love you too baby. I say as we lay down for a min to catch our breath. You fucked with 2 arms that mean your arm feeling ok. Desire says. Yeah baby I'm getting my feeling back. I say smiling getting up to show her. Only you. She says as I was moving my dick around laughing as she laughed going towards the bathroom to run the shower. We got in & took a shower & got dress as I kissed him letting him know I'm going to work today.

Chase •
When Desire left I called Chris & Ks to come over to chill. We was on the game for a few hours as we smoked. I got that shit handled with Jessica bro you don't have no more problems. Chris says as I nodded my head. I appreciate it bruh I was getting tired of that bitch tryna down fall my life. I say puffing the blunt a few times passing it to Ks. Mia pregnant. Ks says smiling. He been wanting to be a father have his own version of his self. What! Congrats nigga! I say dapping him up smiling. I knew you was gone be the one to have a kid first. Chris laughs as we all laughed.

Desire •
I finished my clients for the day. Said bye to the girls & headed home for the night to lay with my man. As I arrived Chris & Ks was just leaving out I wanted to congratulate him. Congratulations Ks. I say getting out my car as Chase walks out looking sexy. Thank you sis. Ks says getting in his car. Hey babe. Chase says hugging me. Hey love you look good & high as hell. I say laughing at him as he kissed my lips. I am high got you a few blunt rolled too. Chase says as we walked into the house & sat on the couch. I was exhausted I been on my feet all day. You can relax I'm cooking dinner tonight & yo bath water already done. Chase says as I finally get up kissing him walking up stairs to the room. After I showered Chase had the food set up at the table with some wine & candles lit. One thing bout him he gone always be romantic. You are so sweet babe. I say sitting down as he helped then sat down. Only for you. He says. We ate & talked. Went to sleep.