Chase Locked Up For 2Bid

Chase •

When you do dirt it all comes back to you but I was just doing shit to keep my family safe... FUCK WITH MINES YOU GOTTA GO! I just got out of jail for doing a 2 year bid... I missed Desire like hell.. I missed my son.. I missed the whole gang! Walking out the police station I seen Chris and Tay Pulling up in a Ferrari Truck with Black Matte Rims.. My niggas was still holding it down! When I was in jail the police was doing me real dirty by not letting me talk to my woman so i haven't talked to her in a while but Jerry got me to send her letters letting her know what was going on...

LOOK AT MA NIGGA BLOOD ALL BUFF IN SHIT! Chris said as we all hugged each other.

LOOK AT ME NAH LOOK AT YA LOOKING ALL RICH IN SHIT. I said smiling as he gave me the key to the truck.

WHATS THIS!? I asked laughing.

THIS ALL YOU PLAYBOY! Tay said as I said WHAT ! Getting in.. Shit was clean clean.

Good looking my niggas fr where my girl at? I asked them.

Go to the location on the map she gone be real happy blood. Tay said as I pressed play and we drove off listening to MY NIGGA BY YG LOUD !

I arrived at a big ass mansion that they say is my new house that Desire purchased when I got sentenced. Wifey been holding it down IT WAS A BIG ASS WHITE MANSION WITH A 4 DOOR GARAGE WITH A POOL IN THE FRONT AND BACK.

I buzzed myself in as the gate opened as I drove to my house and it had a welcome home sign infront of the door...

WHATS ALL THIS? I asked as they said you gotta see foo. Walking in it was my wife and my son standing there with my family.. all I could do was run to my wife and kiss my son... My son had got me he was 4 years old and he knew I was his daddy... I cried as Desire wiped my tears.

I showed him your picture everyday.. I waited for you and I will forever do it again Welcome home handsome. She says getting teary eyed hugging me. I was finna tear her pussy up. As we pulled away from kissing I thanked everyone and started hugging everyone as Tay turned some music on.. I was happy to be home.

I'm so glad your home son you look good. My mom said as I hugged her tightly saying thank you moms so do you I'm out for good.

You better be. She said looking at me serious.

I never put my son down the whole day I played with him and I had something in store for Desire.. We was back like we never left some people be together and one go away they fuck on them nah she kept that pussy right for me.

As my son went to go play with My bro Chris son Cairo who was 3 years old.. They looked just like us all I could do was smile. But Followin desire up stairs she bent over as I stuck my dick in thrusting inside of her as she moaned. It has been 2 years and that pussy still was for me.

Oh daddy I missed you. She cried to me moaning as I groaned putting my tongue in her mouth.

I missed you too mamas. I said tongue kissing her groaning. This pussy still was fire deal.

Fuck ! Faster. She moaned with her tongue out looking sexy.

Yea this my shit ! My pussy ! I groaned fucking her faster.

Yes yes yes ! She moaned some more as I put my hands in her mouth to be quiet. We just left everybody down stairs but they knew wassup.

Turning her over I picked her up thrusting inside of her as she wrapped her arms around me bouncing on my dick moaning.

OH MY GOD DADDY YES DONT STOP FUCK ME ! She moaned uncontrollably.

Damn Ma ! I groaned as her warm pussy gripped my dick. We was sweating and fighting with love.. some good sex that I MISS YOU SEX! I was never leaving them again.

After sex we laid in bed breathing loud as we came together.. I came in her so who knows we might have another kid.

Oh my god you still fuck so good. She said smiling.

And you still fuck me good. I said kissing her.

Please don't leave us again. She said looking at me holding my face.

Never. I say tongue kissing her.

I knew I will always be a drug LORD but I'm just gone stay low until I figure everything out now that I'm out.

Round 2 tonight let's freshen up your mom cooked at our new home just for you. She said as I smiled and we got in the shower, got dress and went downstairs.

The love birds are back. Chris said laughing as we laughed.

You know how it is, it's smelling good man. I said as my son ran to me.

Da Da , Wuv you. He said as I smiled.. I could tell she has been teaching him well.

I love you to man you okay. I asked as he smiled shaking his head as I kissed his forehead.

Son let me talk to you. Derrick said coming up to me as I walked with him with my son.

Here is 20k I told you I got you when you came out. He said handing me 20k as I smiled dapping him up, over the years he became sun like a father to me and Chris.. he treated my moms like a queen.

Good looking G I appreciate this y'all spoiling me like I'm broke in shit. I said laughing as my son laughed with me.

After the party was over everybody left so me and Desire can spend time together. So what we did all night was watch movies and lay up with our son and it was a blessing to be back !