Drama

Chase •

I woke up early and cooked Desire some breakfast it was her birthday today and I wanted to show her how special she was... I made pancakes, bacon,eggs, sausages, bagels.. Her favorite. As the food was cooking the door bell rung and it was the gang with gifts in they hand..

Where the birthday girl at? Diamond said as I said still sleeping as her and Mia walked upstairs to wake her up.

Damn brudda it's smelling good in here. Tay said as I said good looking.

Hell yea I'm hungry. Chris said rubbing his stomach.

Yo ass always hungry nigga. I said laughing as I took the food off mins later making everyone a plate.

Since Desire ain't really like cakes I got her a cupcake instead.. whatever she wanted to do today we could do it but me and her moms had something in stores. They walked downstairs mamas was looking good as hell as she walked up to me smiling.

Happy birthday beautiful I love you. I said kissing her.

I love you more pumpkin aww you cooked. She said smiling.

Yes this all for you girl sit down. I said as she sat down.

Thank you. She said starting to eat as we all did.

Nigga this fire. Mia said

Like what. Diamond said dancing.

G looks I had to hook it up for baby. I said as we kissed.

Yes you did yo thang babe. She said enjoying her breakfast.

After we all ate.. We all went back to her moms house because she wanted to throw her a party I just paid for everything.. I ain't have time for her pops today so blood better leave me alone he don't get the game and never will he wasn't raised where I was from.. Talking to her uncle Earl outside with Tay and Chris. I met her uncle earl awhile back turns out blood was from the same set I was from back in his days so we was real coo. Her moms big brother.

Blood ya yungs be puttin that shit on. Uncle earl said.

Man that's really all you. Tay said Uncle Earl had drip.

Shit this sum light but sum make a bitch bite. He said as we all laughed.

Davis came outside talking to Earl..

Earl you riding with me to the store to get hot links? He asked as Earl said nah I'm good you go ahead and he got in his car and left.

What's up with him. Chris asked.

He mad I went away for 2 years saying I'm putting Desire and Dasani in danger. I said

Man that's not even true. Tay said

That man got no reason to be mad at you you love Desire and yo son and you did what had to be done. Earl said

Thank you but I ain't finna kiss ass to blood I'm a real nigga out here. I said out as we walked back in the house dancing as the girls was getting down.. Desire was throwing that ass !

Damn ma. I said as she smiled and laughed then hugged me.

I know you came up with all this. She said

Happy wife happy life you deserve everything. I said as we tongued kissed.. as everybody said awww and Dasani ran up to us smiling hugging us.

Enjoying her party we just got done popping champagne outside singing HAPPY BDAY, her dad never came back from the store till hours later when we was winding down cleaning up. DANA WAS FURIOUS

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!? She screamed at him as we all looked.

Don't start this I was out. He said setting the bags down.

Blood was really tripping out.

My party been over dad wassup with you. Desire said looking at him.

I'm sorry baby. He said trying to hug her as she cried moving away from him.

YOU HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTFUL TO MY HUSBAND AND DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY BDAY AND ACTING REAL FUCKED UP LATELY IM DONE WITH YO SHIT IF YOU CANT GET IT TOGETHER CONSIDER A FATHER AND DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP DONE! Desire said walking outside as I followed her.