KingPin

Chase •

I just got to the warehouse to clear some shit off! I hated when mfs played with me about my money. All i ever tried to do was help these mfs & nighas & bitches wanna snitch & hate.. FOR WHAT? we all was making the same amount i never put anybody low. Walking in everybody stared at me looking scared as I lit my blunt. Chase & Tay was already here regulating shit.

Trell you got some balls coming in today. I said walking up to him socking him as blood fell from his nose.

I'm sorry man ! He screamed out gushing with blood.

You sorry !? I helped you out when you ain't have nothing to yo name ! You tryna destroy us when we all tryna be on TOP ! I said socking him again. I was pissed!

Fuck you ! He said spitting out blood. When he said that Chris kicked him in his head as he asked JBUG the bodyguard to get him & throw him out.

EVERYBODY THATS IN HERE LEAVE! expect for B3, Lil D, Roxy, Chess. They shook they heads as the other left.

B3 you in charge of guns, Lil D you in charge of Deals, Roxy you in charge of Cocaine & Chess you in charge of Weed do we have that clear? Tay said as they said yea. I knew they was loyal & i fucked with them the long way they was blood in & no outs.

Y'all pay is up to 6 figures do not let me down. They got happy & said we got you. After handling everything we went to the office room to count the money & make sure nobody been stealing nothing.

Let's open up a barbershop just so the cops won't think anything. Chris said which i thought was a great idea we needed some heat off.

We can handle that rn. I said texting one of the greatest construction workers we have that built this warehouse from ground up he replied back with i'm on it.

After that we smoked a couple blunts.. as i texted Desire some kissing faces as she sent tongue faces back. I loved this girl. She was out looking at they new shop today & she had Dasani so i asked the boys did they wanna swoop threw they said yea.. we drove my car getting some pizza.

Desire •

The shop was looking so good me & the girls was very excited about this.. we back doing what we love to do since been on vacation.. Every female has been hitting us up & dropping by the shop to get a card when to book. After the construction worker gave us our key we sat down looking at everything then smiling at each other.. We heard loud music in the parking lot which was Chase car as i smiled with Chris & Tay as well. They walked in..

Oh yea this shop bangin bangin. Chase said looking around.

Damn y'all got money money. Chris said as we laughed.

Bitch we rich rich. Diamond said dancing.

Ayeeee. Me & Mia chinned in.

Hold on don't be dancing my baby out. Chris said getting over protective of her it was the cutest thing.

We brought pizza. Tay said pecking Mia.

How sweet of y'all. I said as Chase hugged me tightly kissing sleeping Dasani. He was turning a year old in a couple weeks.

We ate our pizza talking & laughing.. Just doing what we do best as a family. Chris & Chase birthday was coming up so me & Diamond needed to figure out what we wanted to do for them.

Y'all birthday coming up folk. Tay said.

On me I don't even know what i wanna do. Chris said eating his pizza.

Let's get on the yacht. Chase said.

I'm down. Chris said.

It's settled then. I said as me & Diamond looked at each other. We was gonna get them a yacht & invite all they friends & family they fucked with.

Later on in the day it got late & Dasani was crying a lil bit so we all went our separate ways going home.

HOME •

Chase was giving Dasani a bath as I was on my computer selling hair to a few vendors that wanted to buy my latest collection.. I loved what i did. I really created a 6 figure business by doing hair & selling hair. like who would have thought. some people think people who do hair don't make a lot of money but if you a start bitch you'll SAVE. I got a text from Tara saying it worked as i laughed to myself i told her it was gonna work once she started doing what he doing to her he's not gonna like it. It's called a return thing we is not finna play with no nigga. She said thank you & goodnight as i did the same laughing.

Why you laughing. Chase said holding Dasani putting him on the bed then putting his clothes on.

I was laughing at Tara & her husband they playing a cat & mouse game right now. I said.

Damn what my nigga Rod doing. Chase said laughing. He knew Rod from way back.

Coming home late falling alseep not paying her any attention. I said.

So let me guess you told her what you do to me. He said laughing putting Dasani in his crib giving him his bottle.

Yup! I said smiling.

Oh yea. He said kissing me as I kissed him back as he took my clothes off taking his off sliding into my pussy as my eyes closed. He started stroking my pussy as I moaned.

Daddy love you. he said in my ear grunting as I moaned after every stroke he gave.

This all yours forever. I moaned out as we came together falling asleep.