Trail Day

Desire •
I woke up Early & cooked breakfast, I cooked waffles,eggs,bacon,grits,toast & Milk shake fruit smoothies because i was on my diet tip so this was mostly for Chase big head, As I looked to see if Dasani was done with his bottle he was & was drifting back to sleep. Then i got on my phone checking my Dms which had a gang of customers..  I wrote on instagram that I'm sorry for the delay ladies i will get to all of y'all soon going threw a tough situation right now but if yall fuck with me y'all would LOVE ❤️. I decided that i needed a break from doing hair even tho i loved it so much i just needed a minute to intake on my new beautiful hardship life. I came from the bottom & every woman deserve to enjoy the top then get back to work when your READY personal breaks our needed.  putting my phone down Chase came up from behind dropping 30bands on my Lap as i smiled saying WHAT IS THIS FOR!? He said for making me the happiest woman alive kissing my neck & face.

It's smelling good down here I tell you that. He say kissing Dasani Cheek smiling at him as i smiled.

All for you daddy in the kitchen. I say as he gets up kissing me again but on the lips. As our door bell rung.

Damn Who that? He say looking out the circle peace knowing it was Chris.

A nigga that's finna come eat all yo food up. Chris say as i started laughing as he opened the door.

Hungry ass nigga wassup sis. Chase said laughing dapping Diamond up.

I didn't know you was coming. I say as me & Diamond hugged.

Wanted to surprise y'all with our presence. Diamond say Aww Dasani.

Yeah we working on one. Chris say

Noooo were not. Diamond say as Me & Chase laugh.

Y'all need to have one let's go get this food. Chase say to Chris as they walked to the kitchen & Me Diamond started conversation.

How you feeling about today? Diamond asked me.

I'm feeling blessed he's gonna get out of this. I say smiling, I just know it D. I said out again.

He is. Diamond said back laying on my leg.

I love how supportive she forever was & i was that back to her & My Mia. The guys came back into the living room with our plates as we sat down smiling. They was so cute with they twin looking asses.

This fire sis. Chris say as I said thank you, Chase diamond replied with yeaah no doubt.

Bitch don't tell me we gotta open a restaurant. Diamond said laughing as I laughed.

Bitch don't hop me up like that. I say feeling myself.

Nah babe this good. Chase say making me blush as I said thank y'all.

I can't wait to get outta this shit. He said again.

You will dawg that ain't nothing but the enemy Jessica is evil asf. Chris said shaking his head.

She real foul for that bro but today gone be something we gone celebrate at the end. Diamond say.

Dasani started crying as Chase picked him up kissing his cheek. I took a picture I had to get every moment of them. Lol

Ok Maybe i want one. Diamond said smiling at Dasani as i knew she always wanted one she was just scared of birth part. But it's a beautiful thing.

We can go make one right now. Chris say

You pushing it. Diamond say. I turned the tv as it showed the news saying they found a Latino Woman of the name of Jessica Hiding A body remainings.

Look at god. I said out as We all smiled.

Looking like trail finna be great boy. Chris said smiling as Chase smiled hugging me then grabbing his phone to call his mom. She was super excited & forever screaming fuck AJF gang for her sons. He ended up putting Jerry on 2 call thanking him for getting all the evidence to the Jury Before Trail. This man was powerful 🔥. He said that Chase still had to go to Trail to press charges for Jessica lies we was fine with that, hoe had to GO. hanging up we got the Bel Air bottle out Cheer up.

Jerry a real nigga. Chase said smiling into his camera recording as I came up twerking on his leg as he said Pop that shit. As Diamond hyped me up getting up Twerking again following with a Chris Being turnt up behind her. I couldn't do nothing but laugh we was funny.

You finna be on tv in shit. Chris say as we all stopped in our tracks.

I ain't even think bout that. Chase say.

I mean if they come for you they come for us you ain't did nothing to them mfs. Desire say looking sexy again when she talk her shit.

Nah dead ass. Diamond said. We was riding for our niggas.

I put Dasani in his closed up bed pin as we went to the balcony to smoke a blunt.

Tay & Mia said they coming thru. Chris said as we nodded. We smoked this fat ass wood Chris rolled & I was already high asf feeling good. His Trial day was tomorrow to take that bitch down & I wanted him to relax enjoy today. Mia & Tay came threw & the group was fully one just laughing, talking, smiling as I had the baby monitor on my side as he was still sleeping.

Nigga yo weed got me faded. Tay said as his eyes was red as hell, all our eyes was red as we went into the house after a few blunts. We decided to watch a movie & eat pop corn. Another regular chill ass Day.