Love

I walked outside lighting up a fat ass wood I rolled last night. I know Chris brung me out here to talk about what we gone do as far as quitting the game or continuing now that we family man... That jail shit is way out.. I missed my family for 2 years now I'm back and if I go back that's another fail in the ground for me.

How you been. I asked him as he looked at me.

I been good man just taking care my woman and my first born and handling business at the warehouse here and there. He said puffing the blunt.

Shit that's smooth lil man got big how shit going on down there. I said smoking the blunt as he passed it back.

Everything going good the crew making shit happen all we gotta do is lay low for now, we got more then enough money. Chris said as I shook my head.

Yea we do we could move anywhere we want do anything we want. I said

You damn right blood. He said as we heard Tay pulling up in his Lime Green Chevy Truck.. blasting Yg Keshia had a baby. Me and Chris just started dancing as we walked over to them.. Him and Mia had a baby his name was Lil Tj he was 2 years old looked like both of them.

Wassup Chris and Chase where the girls at? Mia asked as I said they in the house talking then picked up lil man.

Wassup boy I'm yo uncle I love you. I said as he smiled big.

Yea that's my lil me blood. Tay said smiling as Mia came back to get him to play with Dasani and Cairo we passed the blunt to Tay.

I'm happy you back blood. Tay said patting me on the back smiling.

Man I'm happy to be back.. I'm tryna do a lil sum sum for Desire today hope she like it. I said

That woman will like anything you do for her that's yo soulmate. Chris said.

You damn right. I said as we walked back into the house and the girls was preparing some food as we heard music playing. It's smelled like they was making a fish Fry.

It's been 2 years and Desire still looking beautiful, her hair grew, she was still thick as a bitch And my son really grew up that staying low for a min is something I'm gone do I can't afford to lose them. But I won't hesitate to kill another nigga for my life and family this BLOODS!

My son ran over to me and so did Cairo.. as I hugged them then I told lil Tj to come here as he walked over to me. We got our lil mans god knows we would be on it about our daughters😂

Wassup my young niggas y'all straight. They just laughed and smiled then ran back over to play again.

Babe you got buff as hell when you was in there. Desire says handing me a blunt that she rolled.

Hell yea had to get it in it was boring as hell. I said laughing.

I texted my mom if she could watch Dasani for 2 days so I can spend some time with Desire.. I rented out a boat for the night and a nice dinner.. I even brought her a new ring and some jewelry. After chilling with the gang I told desire to get dress into something fancy.

Babe where we going? She asked smiling as she got dress.

We gone drop Dasani off at moms I already packed his bag it's a surprise now get sexy. I said smiling.

Dasani you going to granny's daddy gone pick you up in 2 days okay. I told him as he smiled saying yayyy. He loved his grandma I see.

Okay. She said slicking her bun doing her edges. Mmmm👅🔥

As I put on my White Stacy Adams, then my gold chain to top it off, with a dash of cologne. Then grabbing my keys to my Lambo truck.

Okay driving the lamb tonight. Desire says as i laughed saying yea.

Yea fancy shit baby. I said grabbing Dasani as we all walked downstairs to go to the car. Arriving at my moms she was already waiting outside for him as we spoke for a min we left as I drove off playing Roll Call by Rio da young Og with the GPS on to the place. Desire looked so sexy tonight we was finna fuck all night on this boat she just don't know ! As we got there she smiled when she seen boats and water. This was her thing she loved the water shit I did too.

Babe you didn't ! She said excitingly as we walked to the beautiful lights I had set up for her with rose pedals.

I did queen you deserve this every step of the way. I said as she got teary eyed.

Oh my god this is so beautiful. She said as my guy Tommy came out with roses for her and sat it at our table pouring us some of the finest wine..

This all for you mamas. I said drinking the wine.

I love it I love you. She says grabbing my face kissing me as I tongue kiss her back.

I love you a lot more . I say laughing.

And the night was young we enjoyed every bit of it !!! Part 2 tomorrow !