Week 2 in The bahamas

Desire •3:00pm
We all got up and got dress to go boat riding on a yacht today. To fish anything that was in the water to home made cook & drink some wine in the shack. Today was a solo date since we was all going back home. Chris & Diamond did they own thing. Me & Chase was laying on top of the boat as it moved with the waves. It was nice out. You enjoyed yo weekend? Chase asked sipping on his wine. Yes I did, thanks for bringing me here it was really needed Pooh. I say as we kissed looking back at the water. I could live here. Chase says smiling. Really? I say. Yeah it's nice I love to be where it's some nice water. Chase says. True maybe that can be on the agenda. I say passing him the blunt I lit up. Mando baby. He say puffing the blunt a few times before passing it back. After our boat ride we went back to the shack. The crate had caught a few crabs, shrimps. We just added corn and potatoes with it. After showering I went into the kitchen to check on the food it was smelling good. 20 more mins & it will be done. Chase came down to set the table up with lil decorations and flowers with some candles lit up with music playing. He was a hood romantic nigga & I loved it. He started dancing on me as I started dancing with him throwing it back as he caught it saying AYEEE! I laughed as we hugged & kissed. I loved this feeling so much. I love you girl. Chase says kissing my neck. I love you more boy. I say as we tongued kissed. Let's eat then I'm all yours. Chase says. The food finished I set it up on the table as we sat down. Chase poured us some Stella Rosa. We ate & talked, laughed. Fucked all night till morning.

NEXT MORNING • 11:55am
Chase •
I was in the living room playing Call of duty zombies with Chris & Diamond as we all waited for Desire to wake up. I let her sleep in we had a passionate night last night plus it's our last day here till we back to da LAND. I'm bout to go wake her ass up. Diamond says walking to the bedroom. You gave her the promise ring bro? Chris says passing the blunt to me. Yeah I did she was happy I see Diamond with hers. I say hitting the blunt before passing it back. Yeah happy life happy wives. Chris says. Hell yea. I say as we finished the game. The girls came walking in. Desire walked over & wrapped her arms around me kissing my neck as I kissed her as she sat on my Lap hugging me. What we doing for our last day here. Diamond says. Lets go to KP event bro. Chris says looking at Chase. He out here? I say. KP was a old head from our block. He was like our big homie. Yeah he here with his wife in shit. Chris say. Girls what y'all say? I say. I'm down for it. They say. Alright we'll be back around 8 something to ride with y'all. Diamond says as they leave out.

LATER ON IN THE DAY • 7:45pm

Desire •
Me & Chase just got dress. We were matching as well. Looking nice. We took a few pictures before we heard the door letting us know Chris & Diamond was here. Chase walked to open the door. Bitch y'all look good. Diamond says hyping us up. Y'all do too okay! I say snapping on my phone as Diamond was too. We got in the car as our driver took us to KP event at Club Jays. We arrived at Club jays & when I say everybody & they momma was out they was out out! We walked in as KP already had us at a VIP section. He walked over to us as we was chilling. My niggas. KP said smiling dapping Chase & Chris up. You could tell he was a King pin by the way he dressed. All the jewelry that was on his neck. His wife looked rich as hell. She was very beautiful. She looked pregnant too. This my girl Desire. Chase says as KP holds his hand out to shake it. This Diamond P. Chris says introducing Diamond as well. Nice to meet you beautiful ladies this is Fiona My beautiful wife. Hello nice to meet you. She says smiling with a gold grill in her mouth. Same. Me & Diamond say back. We all talked & chilled turns out KP & Fiona was fun to be around to be some old heads. I mean they was only in they 30s. We drunk, danced. Got hella lit we decided to stay another night here then leave in the Am. We was too drunk. As me & Chase got to our shack we got dress into something comfortable & got into bed. Chase started kissing my neck getting on top of me as we kissed. Pulling my jeans down he pulled his down removing his boxers off entering his dick in my pussy stroking as my eyes went to the back of my head. I grabbed his booty as he fucked me. He never cared if I grabbed his ass. He wasn't a girl bout that. He loved me touching him. Flipping on top of him I started bouncing faster on his dick with my head back. Yes daddy! I moan out loudly. Fuck this dick baby! Chase says grunting loudly. I love daddy dick! I love this! I moaned out as he flipped me ass up face down. Thrusting into me hard. I couldn't even moan out. My mouth was just open. We fucked all night till we fell asleep. This some good dick.