break my heart

Song for this chapter: break my heart

- JC Stewart

"Just get over it, Grayson. She finds me hotter than you." I hear Lydia say.

"Not possible, Lydia. She can't keep her hands off of me." Grayson retorts with a scoff and I find myself rolling my eyes. Believe it or not, this is a usual conversation of theirs.

"I bet I can make her scream louder than you." She taunts him, he just chuckles darkly.

"I'm not even going to acknowledge that with a response because we all know it's not true." He tells her and I can tell he's smirking.

"Wanna bet?"

"As if I'd let you anywhere near her." Grayson warns.

"Maybe I already have been near her, what are you gonna do?" Lydia continues to taunt him. "Besides, she tells me your dick is small." She retorts, clearly unable to tell that he's too self-assured and will not listen to her when she insults his dick size.

"Yeah and she also says she doesn't snore," he chuckles, "are we pointing out all the things she lies about? Because there's a long list and we'd be here all day."

"Grayson!!" I call to stop him from exposing me anymore and when he comes into my room there's a huge smirk on his face.

"Yes, baby?" He answers cheekily and places the bowl of popcorn on my bedside table, before sauntering over to me to place his hands on my waist.

"I heard what you said." I narrow my eyes at him and I see a cheeky grin appear on his face as he takes in my serious expression.

"You do snore." He coos, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"I do not." I argue, it's quite rude he's pointing it out. It's not like I mention how he takes all of the covers.

"You do," his eyes are soft as he gazes down at me, "don't worry, you know I find it cute. Not as cute as you drooling on me though." He smiles. I gently hit his shoulder as I try to walk away from him, my face heating up in embarrassment.

"At least I don't steal all of the covers." I mutter, crossing my arms as I stare at him pointedly. I see Lydia turn on the tv from the corner of my eye, completely ignoring the fist fight that is about to take place. I will punch his pretty face, no hesitation.

"You do that too." He mumbles, the corners of his mouth turning up as he tries to conceals his smirk. "Even when you have five hundred blankets wrapped around you, you still manage to leave me freezing."