sorry

Song for this chapter: Sorry

- Justin Bieber

"Do it." I say and both Myles and Reece shake their heads.

"There's no way he's gonna apologise, he doesn't think he did anything wrong." Myles says, rolling his eyes.

We're currently stood just outside the changing rooms on the football field, me attempting to get the boys to speak to Grayson so he will apologise.

It's currently not working.

"I swear just talk to him, I'm sure he'll see that he's in the wrong and then he'll apologise. He'll listen to his closest friends!" I exclaim but they both just roll their eyes at me. I'm about to lose my shit.

"It won't work, now leave it alone." Reece says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"If I have to beat you, I will." I threaten them, but they again roll their eyes.

"Puh-lease you're too small. There's no way you could beat us up." Myles says arrogantly, making Reece laugh as they both turn around to go onto the field for training. I'm not having it. I survey the floor and see two small rocks, smirking mischievously; I quickly pick them up and launch them at both of their heads. They hit them right on target.

I pick up a bigger rock.

"Unless you want me to throw this fat rock at your head, come back here right this minute."

They sulk towards me like two stroppy kids, their heads hung.

"We have practice to get to!" Reece sighs.

"Bring him to yours after practice, I'm helping Lydia with her homework so he can apologise then. Capeesh?" I say and they both nod their heads, "good boys." I say and ruffle both of their hair. They storm back onto the field grumpily and I hear Coach shouting at them from over here. That's extra punishment for them calling me small.

I go to the car park and see Lydia waiting in her car, applying lipgloss to her lips. I don't understand why. I get in her car and she snaps her head to me.

"Thank you Lydia for waiting thirty minutes for me" She imitates me.

"Fuck off." I spit and she scowls at me.

"You're very welcome Layla!" She continues.

"Thank you for waiting! Now would you shut up?" I say and she grins cheekily.