party in the usa

Song for this chapter: Party in the USA

- Miley Cyrus

When I wake up in the middle of the night, I'm sprawled across Myles' chest. I'm literally lying on top of him; fortunately, he's very comfortable to lie on, so I just lie my head back on his chest and fall back asleep.

The second time I wake up is when Grayson starts moving and he accidentally kicks me and places him arm right over my stomach. Little shit he is. I push his arm away from me, only for him to wake up and stare up at me as I was still laid across Myles' chest.

"How did you get there?" He whispers, his voice thick with sleep and his eyes squinted.

"No idea, someone must have put me here because there's no way I got from that side of you to on top of Myles." I say.

"Maybe you're just a cuddler." He says simply as he laughs quietly.

"Maybe." I laugh.

"Wanna come back over here?" He asks, and I slowly move from Myles' chest and shuffle over to Grayson. When I get to him, he moves his arm so I could lie next to him with more room.

"Thanks." I tell him, as I close my eyes.

"Goodnight, lil' one." He says, sleepily and I go straight to sleep.

When I wake up the next morning I'm facing an agitated Lydia.

"Thank god! I thought you were dead. You really sleep like a log. Do you have any idea how hard it is to wake you up?" She complains with a glare.

"I can't help the fact that I'm a deep sleeper." I pout.

"The boys are eating, come on get up and get dressed then we'll go down for breakfast." She says and for the first time I take notice that's her hair is wet and she is fully dressed. I just nod my head, rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed. Picking my bag up on the way, I drag my feet into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I'm out of the shower, I change into the outfit that Lydia picked out for me to wear. A simple outfit really; black jeans, a baby pink Adidas top and to match my rose gold Superstar sneakers. It was very basic but I didn't want attention and Lydia said this was perfect. I just left my hair to dry naturally as I really couldn't be bothered to do anything with it.

I grab my backpack and carry it downstairs, getting hungry for breakfast.

"Hey sleepy head." Grayson greets with a cheesy smile, his piercing eyes staring straight at me for a lingering few seconds. Reece tears a piece of his pancake off and flicks it at Gray.