think about us

Song for this chapter: Think About Us

- Little Mix

Gray drives us to Lydia and Myles' as the other three decided to skip their last lessons. I pray that they have sorted it out in that time, I'd hate to see them unhappy.

When we step inside, hell is breaking lose as we hear both Lydia and Myles attempt to scream over each other. We run upstairs and into Lydia's room to find them arguing while Reece sits watching them on the bed.

"What is goin' on?" Grayson huffs and I watch flabbergasted as they both continue screaming. "Hey!" Grayson says again, but rolls his eyes when they continue once more. "Shut up!" He shouts and finally their attention is moved to us at the door.

"What's going on?" I question them, my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as my eyes drift from person to person.

"He's being completely unreasonable!"

"She's being intolerable!" They both say at the same time, and my eyes scrunch in irritation.

"One at a time!" Grayson groans, clearly someone is just as irritated as I am.

"Layla!" Lydia starts, "he told me he doesn't want us," she motions between her and Reece, "to touch each other whenever he's around!"

"Layla!" Myles starts, "I just don't want to see my best friend touching my sister up!"

"Why are you so selfish?" Lydia questions.

"I'm selfish? You're the one dating my best friend!" Myles retorts.

"Oh yeah? And forcing him to choose between us and not caring about my feelings when he chose you isn't selfish?" Lydia questions.

"Stop." I say softly, my eyes widening when they both turn to face me with expecting looks. "You're twins. Stop fighting over a boy, there's enough of Reece to go around."

"Yeah but don't you think it's wrong that he tried to force us apart?"

"Of course I think it's wrong, but so does Myles and he owned up to it and apologised. Yes, he was wrong and he's trying to make up for it." I tell her but she scrunches up her face in resentment, so I turn to Myles, "asking them not to touch each other is absurd, you told me you wanted them to be happy so just let them be." I advise, "but you two can make efforts to not overdo it as he's made you aware that he's uncomfortable."

"What if they break up? I'll be forced to take sides and that's like choosing between two siblings!" Myles makes a point, them breaking up on a bad note would surely make things difficult for both the relationships he has with each of them.