beach baby

Song for this chapter: beach baby

- Bon Iver

When I wake up the next morning, my eyes are stinging from the late night and when I tilt my head up I see that I'm sprawled across Grayson's chest; one arm is resting by his head while the other rests on his heart. I feel the steady beat of his heart beneath my palm, as I let out a deep breath. Rubbing my eyes, I try to get rid of the sting before trying to get up off of Gray - suddenly finding the urge to pee. His arms tighten around me before I pry them away from my waist so I can get up. Immediately, Grayson rolls onto his side almost as if he's trying to reach for me.

I decide to pee quickly so that I would be able to get back into bed with my boyfriend - hopefully before he wakes up as a result of my absence.

Looking in the mirror as I wash my hands, I see the aftermath of last night - marks covering my neck and chest as well as the mess that is my hair. When we left the bath and got dry, Grayson decided to pick me up and take me back to bed where he showed me just how much stamina he had. I fell asleep in his arms after giving into his every whim and onky slightly remember him pulling one of his shirts over my head, bringing the sheets over us, placing a kiss on my forehead as well as telling me he loves me.

"Layla?" I hear his husky voice call out to me and lazily I stagger back into the room, still struggling to walk a little with the throb between my legs.

"Morning." I mumble, but immediately start to go back into the bathroom when I see my boyfriend start to smirk. He rushes off of the bed in no time and throws me over his shoulder to bring me back to bed. I start laughing hysterically before swinging my hand back and slapping his butt. He does the same to me before he throws me on the bed and crawls over me with bad intentions. "No." I say before he can even talk.

"What?" He laughs, leaning closer to me as if I don't know exactly what he's thinking.

"I'm in pain." I tell him and watch as another smirk encompasses his face. "Shut up." I tell him and karate chop his arm to try and get him off of me but he remains where he is, peering down at me with that stupid smirk on his face.

"I love you." He says and kisses my nose, "I can't believe I can just say that to you now." He says and places another kiss on my forehead. He then rolls away from me, bringing me onto his chest. "You look very beautiful in my shirt with messy hair, Layls." He tells me and then proceeds to run his fingers through my hair to feel the knots.

"Ouch." I hiss when he pulls too harshly and sending a glare up at him when he chuckles. "What are your plans for today?" I ask, peering up at him curiously.