i guess im in love

Song for this chapter: I guess I'm in love

- Clinton Kane

We were up all night, an explanation for why my girl is currently sprawled all over me, seemingly comatose.

We haven't been able to keep our hands off each other, since dickhead visited last week, well - she hasn't been able to keep her hands off me. And believe me, that's not me being cocky. We'll be watching a movie and her ass will shift back into me, we'll be doing homework and her hand will end up on my crotch. I'm just an innocent bystander getting taken advantage of.

"Baby wake up, we have school." I whisper in her ear. She's been staying round for the last week, my dad has been on away on a work trip so Ollie's been staying at my mom's. We have dinner at hers with Chris and Connor before coming over here to 'sleep'. She lets out an adorable muffled groan against my shoulder, nudging her head further into my neck - her shallow breaths causing goosebumps to rise all over my skin. "C'mon Layls." I coo, bouncing her up and down.

She moves her hand back and slaps my leg in retaliation, her hit landing all too close to the baby maker. "Careful," I warn, "what would you do without my dick if you broke it?" I joke, peppering kisses all over her pretty face. She hits the exact same spot.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm sleeping." She whines, and I can tell by the sound of her voice that she's thinking about crying. I place more kisses on her neck, teething and sucking my way up to her jaw, "and stop fucking kissing me! It's distracting."

"From sleeping?" I ask, and she nods her head, "good."

"I hate you." She snaps, moving off of me to roll away from me, resting her head right at the far end of my bed away from me. Letting out a chuckle, my voice still etched with sleepiness I move closer, circling an arm around her waist to pull her against me again. The little vixen shuffles back into me, knowing she doesn't have to do much for me to lose control. I rest my hand on her hip to stop her from moving, before leaning down to kiss the side of her neck. I watch with a smirk as she squirms beneath my touch, tensing up as my fingers trace a delicate pattern on her rib cage. "I thought we had school." She mumbles, and I smirk before pulling her up into my arms and hauling her over my shoulder. She lets out a shriek and a few curses directed at me and my entire existence. I throw her in the freezing spray of the shower, quickly moving out of the way of her reaching hands that are evidently out for blood. I grab a hold of them and pin her against the wall, sacrificing my clothes to the cold water.

"Thanks for reminding me, baby girl." Smirking as I watch her face scrunch, knowing how much she hates the pet name.

"I'm breaking up with you."