jealous

Song for this chapter: jealous

- Nick Jonas

My anger increases through dinner when I notice Lexi sending winks to Gray as she sits opposite. They've been submerged in conversation the whole time, with Lexi obviously leading it; she has asked Grayson about one hundred different questions. Her timing is excellent, specifically asking them when he's in the middle of a conversation with me.

I don't feel jealous though. No, how could I when Grayson's hand is resting on my leg. As we speak, his hand inches further and further up my leg, his fingers reaching under my dress slightly. I let out a shaky breath when he leans over to whisper in my ear.

"You can't imagine all of the things I want to do to you right now." He whispers, his lips brushing up against my ear, making my heart stutter unhealthily. He takes his hand off of my thigh and wraps it around my waist instead, using his left hand to draw circles across my skin. He brings me into his body, pressing me tightly against his side so that I'm basically sat on his chair too. I rest the back of my head on his shoulder as he moves his hand under my dress even further upwards. "If I move my hand, just a little bit higher, I'll be able to feel how wet-"

"Grayson!" A shrill voice interrupts us and my eyes open quickly to find Lexi staring at us with a horrible smile. "Um-" her jealousy is starting to show through, "do you like my new hair?" She saves herself and I roll my eyes but stop breathing completely when I feel Grayson's hand suddenly reach my core. I bite my lip harshly to stop any sounds coming out, closing my legs on impulse, trapping his hand. Get me some holy water, now.

Deciding it's my turn to get some payback, I quickly reach out and "accidentally" place my hand over his bulge, just as he's about to speak. His jaw locks and he swallows thickly, clearly struggling to keep himself in check. I keep my eyes on Lexi as she batters her eyes lashes at him, waiting for an answer.

"It's... nice." He grunts out, looking over at me the whole time - his eyes shining in amusement. "Excuse us." He says in the next second, removing his hand and pulling me up after him with the hand that was once on his crotch. I notice Lexi's jaw tick before I get thrown over Grayson's shoulder.

"Grayson!" I scold, "I'm wearing a dress."

"Don't care." He grunts.

"Damn!" Lydia wolf whistled, "my bestie's about to be dicked down." She calls after us and I smirk in her direction, knowing exactly who she aimed that to.

It doesn't matter which girl wants my man. He wants me. And that's all there is to it.

When Grayson places me on the bed, he's on top of me not even a second later.