don't stop the music

Song for this chapter:

Don't Stop The Music

- Rihanna

I'm woken up to a body collapsing my lungs as someone jumps on top of me, knocking the breath out of me.
I already know who it is.

"Lydia. Fuck off." I spit, pushing her off of me and grabbing my covers to throw them over my head.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart." A deep voice says, Grayson.

"Get. Out." I growl. I hear Lydia giggle.

"I told you she wasn't a morning person, not even your appearance can change that, buddy." Lydia states, I hear her footsteps come closer until my warmth is ripped away from me. She robbed my covers!

"You might wanna put something clothes on, bubs. I think Gray is getting turned on." She continues to whisper and honestly, all I want to do is rip her tongue out.

"Good for him." I grumble and squish the pillow over my face.

"C'mom lil one, we're going out for breakfast. If you get up now, it's on me." Grayson bargains. I won't fall for it.

"Sleep over food." I mumble and I feel myself start to drift off, until I'm dragged off the bed and pulled into Grayson's embrace.

"How dare you?" I say, outraged. Still sleepy, I relax into his hold, laying my head on his shoulder and shutting my eyes once again.

"Take her into the bathroom, cold water should do the trick." I hear Lydia say, but I'm too tired to care.

"As much as I find this adorable, you have to wake up lil one. Don't make me do this." Grays says, warning me. But I'm just too tired to move or do anything to stop him.

That is until I feel the ice cold water spray on me. I scream.

That was a horrible way to be woken up. My bottom lip wobbles as I struggle to keep my tears in. I'm so tired.

"Lydia? Why does she look like she's about to cry?" Grayson shouts, Lydia just laughs from the other room.

"Because she is. Don't worry, she does this almost every morning. She's just tired." She calls.

"I feel so bad." Grayson says, his eyes widening when tears fall down my cheeks. "Hey, look? Do you want me to have a cold shower too?" He speaks to me in a soft voice, like a parent talking to a child. I shake my head, adamantly, before sitting down on the shower floor and leaning my head on the shower wall, closing my eyes again.