Chapter 1

"SISTER LILY! PLEASE MARRY ME!!" Asta's shout was heard throughout Hage Village. "Holy Fist of Love!" A water fist had hit Asta and sent him to the ground. "Sorry Asta...That was a reflex." Sister Lily apologized. "Hit me more Sister Lily!" Asta said weakly. "Asta, quit proposing to Sister. She's a woman of the cloth." Yuno said. "We'll get our grimoires Asta, don't be late!" Yuno added.

The two walked to the grimoire tower and entered it. Everyone was looking at the two peasants. The tall one had astounding mana while the other one had none. Everyone was laughing at Asta for having no mana but little did they knew that something that they won't anticipate will happen.

The grimoires started to float to everyone. Everyone was surprised of Yuno after being chosen by a four leaf clover. "One step closer to being Wizard King." Yuno said to his own. Everyone got their grimoires except for Asta when the ground started to shake suddenly. A no leaf clover with a circle sign went to Asta as he read what it says. "Transportation Magic? But I don't have mana." Asta said to his self.

Everyone was dismissed and Asta went first. Yuno was confronted by Revchi. "A four-leaf grimoire would sell big in black markets." Revchi said as he wrapped Yuno in chains that drains mana. "Don't struggle anymore, those chains will drain your mana and I'm a former Magic Knight." Revchi said.

Asta searched for Yuno and saw Yuno in struggle. Asta jumped to the scene. "YUNO CAN'T DIE YET BECAUSE HE IS MY RIVAL!" Asta shouted. He got demolished quickly by Revchi and was sent to a wall. "That's your rival? That manaless peasant?" Revchi said. "Asta won't lose to someone like you." Yuno said as he smiled.

A five leaf grimoire suddenly appeared to Asta as he tried to use the grimoire. A black sword appeared to his sight as he pulled it. He wanted to see what his no leaf clover would so he started to use his first spell. "Exchange." Asta said. Revchi and Yuno switched place. Revchi was now tied to his own chains and couldn't get out.

"WHAT HAPPENED? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Revchi said as he saw two grimoires floating in Asta's sight. "I told you to don't underestimate my rival." Yuno said to Revchi as he got smacked by Asta with his sword.

The two sat down and rested as a shadow portal pulled them down. After they got pulled, a tall long haired man appeared before them. "Hi. I felt a presence of a new demon so I decided to go to you." The tall man said. "Who are you?" The brothers asked. "I'm also a devil-possessed, the vice captain of the Black Bulls of the Magic Knights. Nacht Faust." The tall man identified himself as Nacht. "What do you want from us?" Asta said. "I just want to train you so you'll be able to use your own devil at it's full potential." Nacht said. "I think this dude is someone we can trust." Yuno said to Asta as they both agreed that Asta will be trained by Nacht.

"So you have six months to train your power. We need to see your magic and capabilities." Nacht said. Asta demonstrated his exchange power and Nacht was surprised with the potential of Asta's exchange. "What can you say sir Nacht?" Asta asked. "You got big potential kid. We need to access more powers from that exchange magic and how you use it." Nacht said.

"You wield the ancient sword magic with some Anti-Magic. We need to find a way to get the 3 swords and I'll help you find it. You can also get your own weapon and infest it with Anti-Magic." Nacht explained to Asta as he nodded. "Focus on your swordsmanship and transportation magic." Nacht said as Asta shouted "ROGER SIR!"

Asta did his usual 3000 push ups and situps. He practiced to swing his sword and slashed the big rock. He started to do this training for 6 months straight while mastering his transportation magic. Nacht would sometimes call him for an adventure and some sparring just so he can test if Asta can challenge his demon already. "You improve fast kid." Nacht said as Asta gave a bright smile.

"I would also teach you something kid." Nacht said as Asta lend his ears. "This is something we call......."

CHAPTER ONE DONE. I HAVE HIGH HOPES WITH THIS STORY. A NONE CROSSOVER STORY FOR THE FIRST TIME. PEACE OUT!
-Minami