Chapter 14

A year had passed since the war and Yami and Charlotte had kids. Mimosa was pregnant with Yuno's son and the Clover and Spade had decided to be a one nation due to the agreement of King Finral and King Yuno. Yes, Finral is a king because he had married Miss Finnes.

"Asta, when will we have kids?" Noelle asked. "Bruh we're 18. We ain't as dirty as Yuno and Mimosa." Asta replied. "Well I guess you're right." Noelle replied. The relationship of the two had gone public and it was gaining attention.

"The Goddess of the Sea and the Hero are dating!" A civilian said. "You mean Asta and Noelle Silva? I'm glad they're dating!" Another civilian replied. "If Nozel was alive, we won't even be together." Noelle said. "Nah, Nozel would let us be together." Asta replied.

"Hey Asta."
"Hm?"
"Wanna fuck?"

"TOO EARLY TO BE HORNY, ELLE!" Asta replied while blushing. "Fine. I want to go back to the Black Bulls base." Noelle said and Asta agreed. "Kirsch! We'll leave the base to you!" Asta said as he took Noelle with him. "I'LL TAKE CARE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BASE, CAPTAIN!" Kirsch replied.

Asta was flying with Noelle in his Demon Slayer when Noelle suddenly grabbed his crotch. "HEY! DON'T DO THAT! STOP BEING SO HORNY IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE DOMINATED LATER!" Asta shouted at Noelle.

Their sex life was always been unbalanced. Noelle was way too soft and Asta was way too energetic. Noelle's body won't keep up with Asta's movements but they are happy with their relationship.

The two had arrived to the Black Bulls base and saw Yami holding a baby. "Yo Yami sir!" Asta shouted as he was grabbed by Yami in the head. "So your head is still as easy to grab huh." Yami said. Asta was about to shout when Yami had silenced him. "The baby is sleeping brat. Don't wake our precious baby up." Yami said while looking at his baby. "So you're a father now huh." Asta said. "Yeah, I saw you two as my kids but it's still fun having your own kids." Yami said as they entered the base.

"Rasta! It's been a while!" Magna said as he hit Asta's back. "MAGNA! HOW ARE YOU GUYS!?" Asta asked. "We're fine Rasta! We miss you guys!" Magna replied. "HOW THE HECK IS YOUR BABY ALRIGHT WITH THIS GUYS WRECKING THIS PLACE!?" Asta asked referring to Magna and Luck. "We're trying to be good uncles so we don't do that anymore." Luck said.

"I heard that your brother's gonna be a father, be a good uncle." Vanessa said while touching Asta's chest. "Oh wait, I forgot that you're with Noelle, my bad!" Vanessa said. Noelle sat down and played with Yami's child. "So where's Charlotte?" Noelle asked. "The same warrior of the Blue Rose Knights, doesn't even have time for her husband and child." Yami said as he scratched his head. "So what's this cute young one's name?" Asta asked. "He's Yami junior!" Yami said with a laugh. "Wtf?" Asta and Noelle asked.

Yuno was doing paperworks when Asta and Noelle arrived. "Yo tall handsome jerk!" Asta shouted from the gates. He was blocked by the guards when Yuno appeared at the gate. "Don't attack him." Yuno said. "But King Yuno! He insulted you!" A man said. "He's my brother." Yuno replied.

"Got something to ask shrimp?" Yuno asked. "Nah, just went to see how KING YUNO is doing." Asta said and Yuno laughed. "I'm still not comfortable with this position but I'm trying my best to be the best king." Yuno said.

Mimosa went outside because of the commotion. "Asta! Noelle! Enter the castle!" Mimosa said. "Thanks but we just checked on you two. We're gonna go home now." Asta said as he bid farewell to the couple. Asta and Noelle was supposed to go home when they thought of Loropechika and the Heart Kingdom. The two blasted of with the Demon Slayer and had a speedy run.

Loropechika was looking at the newborn baby of hers when two people suddenly made a superhero landing. "Asta! Noelle! I'm glad that you guys decided to pay a visit!" Loropechika said. "Yo Queen and future Queen!" Asta said referring to the two. "So you had accepted Gadjah huh." Noelle said. "Well uhm, yeah." Loropechika replied while blushing.

"CHARMY!? WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Asta asked. "There's so many yummy foods here, La!" Charmy replied. "Charmy is already like a Heart Kingdom citizen." Loropechika said. "Loropechika, no more spoiling the Charmy." Noelle said. "But she's cute." Loropechika replied. "CHARMY! YOU'RE NOT SEXY ANYMORE! YOU'RE NOW BLOATED!" Asta said. "Huh? I'm not sexy anymore?" Charmy said as she transformed in her bigger form. "I'm always the sexy senior of you two." Charmy added as she pointed at the two youngsters.
_________________________________________

The day of the two were quickly finished but they sure enjoyed it. "Hey Asta, when will you become the Wizard King?" Noelle asked. "There's still a long way. Probably not now but I'm gonna be it one day." Asta said. "Yeah, you should've already been the Wizard King." Noelle said.

"Just think of it, you were a quiet woman back then but now you're a slutty girlfriend." Asta said with a laugh. Noelle was about to use creation magic when Asta suddenly dashed out. "TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK!" Noelle shouted as she chased Asta with a rapier.

"THAT'S A JOKE NOELLE FORGIVE ME PLEASE!" Asta said. "The daily chase of the couple. They're so beautiful! But not as beautiful as me!" Kirsch said while dancing around. The chase ended up outside and they saw the stars.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Elle, that wasn't true." Asta said as he gave up. "Look at the stars Asta." Noelle said. "Does this remind you of something?" Noelle asked. "Yeah, our first Star Festival." Asta replied. "The moment that I realized that I love you." He added.

"Y'know it's fun to shout your dreams in a night full of stars." Noelle said. Asta gave it a try.

"I WILL BE THE WIZARD KING!"
"I WILL BE THE WIFE OF THE FUTURE WIZARD KING!"

The two concluded the chase with a romantic kiss under the beautiful night sky.

To be continued~

Man, I hate to say this but I gotta end this part. Imma start the new book with the modern au. This book will have a sequel book when I finished my modern au asunoe book. Love you guys and Peace out!
-Minami