Chapter 10

Mr. Zogratis took off, he made his servants do the Advent of Qlipoth by themselves. It was almost open and Megicula was peeking through the gate. "Are you sure that you want me to go there?" Megicula scared the humans that initiated the ritual.
_________________________________________

"Yuno, Queen Mimosa is safe." Morgen said to Yuno. "Thank you Morgen sir! I owe you a lot!" Yuno said. "Come on! Don't call me Morgen sir! You're making me blush!" Morgen replied making Yuno question Morgen's abilities.

"NEBRA, NOW!" Asta shouted. "Bark Spider's Web!" Nebra released many mist and sent mist webs towards Blade. "Are you sure that this would hold me?" Blade asked making Asta laugh. Blade struggled and didn't managed to break free. "You're dead, stupid." Asta said before slicing Blade's head. Nebra rested while Asta blasted off to other islands.

"Yami, we can't win against this stupid fucking devil!" Mereo said. Mereo and Yami were exhausted. Moloch was too much for them because of his spatial mana domination. "Humans, keep on struggling for me!" Moloch said when he suddenly felt another devil's aura. "The gates has opened again, finally." Moloch said. Yami and Mereo sensed it and knew what Moloch referred to.

"I WOUlD LIKE A GRILLED DRAGON FOR LATER! ULTIMATE MAGIC:SPIRAL FLAMES OF HELL!" Leo made a huge magic rune under them and sent the attack. The attack was blue and it didn't hurt Yuno and Morgen. "Holy shit! What an amazing magic control!" Yuno said, impressed of the move.
_________________________________________

"Lucifuge sir, Lucifero will manage to go outside now. What will be our moves?" A low ranking devil asked. "The only way to stop them is to defeat them. I can't wait to beat his ass again." Lucifuge said as he stood up from his throne.
_________________________________________

"SECRÉ! WAKE UP PLEASE!" Noelle said as she shakes Nero's unconscious body. Noelle was panicking because Mimosa is already awake but Nero shows no sign of waking up. "She has a pulse, she just won't wake up!" Mimosa said making Noelle lessen her worry. "Let's take her somewhere safe." Noelle said as they lifted Nero's body.

Asta held 2 rocks behind another island and used swap simultaneously. Mereo and Yami arrived in his face and were surprised. "Yami sir, Captain Mereo. Please listen to this plan." Asta said as the two understood. The two went back to the battlefield and Asta started to chant things.

"WE AIN'T SACRIFICING YOU!" Yami shouted while Mereo nodded. "I'm just using forbidden magic, Nero survived it so I guess I will too!" Asta replied.

"Are you sure that this will work?" Mereo asked. "Trust the next Wizard King." Yami replied making Mereo laugh. The two was used as a decoy. They attacked Moloch carelessly and Yami went for a Death Thrust but he missed. Yami looked at his back and saw that Mereo disappeared. "I guess it's time!" Yami said before running away from the devil. "So you're scared huh!" Moloch laughed before he realized what he was really doing.

"Swap!"

Asta and Yami switched places and Asta smiled at Moloch. "Yo, stupid asshole! This will kill you if you ain't strong enough!" Asta said as a giant rune appeared below them. Black aura started to appear and climb up to them. The black aura reached its peak and started to close.

"Anti-Magic:Black Coffin"

"THIS ATTACK WARPS SPACE AND TIME!" Asta said. Asta expected for the worse because he did a forbidden magic. Horns started to appear and his eyes were red in his base form. He grew black marks on his face and a fang sharpened.

"I look like I'm in Union mode while in base!" Asta said before the Black Coffin disappeared. It was revealed that Moloch's body disintegrated and they won against him. They were about to celebrate when Fuegoleon sent a message to them.

"HIGH RANKING DEVILS APPEARED!? AND 6 ANCIENT DEMONS ARE ON THE MOVE?" Asta asked as Fuego nodded. "YOU GOT THIS, WIZARD KING!" Asta said before dropping the call. "Master Asta, are you sure that you're okay with that form? We can use transformation magic if you'd want!" Beelzelbub said but Asta declined.

Yuno and Asta's group met and they decided that they would follow Morgen to the creepy feeling. Morgen transported everyone immediately to the place.

They arrived infront of the girls and they were surprised with how beat up they were even though they all specialize in healing. "I'm sorry, Elle." Asta said and Noelle just smiled. "The war isn't over. I feel creepy mana somewhere in this country." Noelle said to Asta.

Megicula and Lucifero came out and laughed. They were underground but Lucifero just smashed his was above. Asta and Yami felt it and braced for impact. Lucifero's punch almost landed on Morgen before Asta miraculously managed to use a clutch swap spell, swapping him and Lucifero. "BEELZELBUB! YOU'RE WEAK! YOU LOST TO SOMEONE WITH NO MANA HAHAHA!" Lucifero said before bringing the whole city down with his magic, killing thousands of people. Asta made an anti mana zone so the gravity didn't affect them making Lucifero surprised.

Screams were heard across the city and an airplane crashed to them. The peaceful Friday became a bloody one. Megicula appeared after Lucifero and cursed all the dead people and made them explode. Megicula's attack killed thousands more of innocent civilians making Asta worried of the flying debris.

"Liebe, stay here, provide them with an anti magic barrier. They are deadly. Let me and Beelzelbub handle this!" Asta said before dropping Liebe to them and securing his comrades life. "STUPID! THEY'RE TOO STRONG!" Noelle shouted but Asta just smiled on her. "I'm sorry but my energy was drained when I did that move." Asta said referring to the Black Coffin.

"Don't forget that I love you, Noelle Silva!" Asta said before entering union mode with Beelzelbub. "This'll be fun!" Lucifero said with a creepy smile.

NEW DRAFT ALERT!! THE PLOT MIGHT CHANGE BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE A NOELLE POV STORY! THIS'LL START ONCE I END THIS STORY FOR REAL! GOODBYE AND GODBLESS! PEACE OUT!-Minami

-Minami