Chapter 15

"Asta, I have this new spell but I haven't mastered it yet tho." Noelle said. "Probably the best place to make a debut for this spell too." Noelle added. "What kind of spell are you talking about?" Asta asked. Noelle didn't reply to Asta and just used her spell. "Valkyrie Dress!" A water armor suddenly appeared on Noelle's body. A long pole-axe appeared in her hands. "SO COOL!" Asta shouted admiring Noelle's Valkyrie Dress.

"I guess I must use mine too." Yuno said as he went to his spirit dive. Yuno glowed green and a crown appeared above his head. A single wing appeared on his back and Bell disappeared. "YOU ALSO GOT YOUR OWN YUNO!" Asta shouted again.

Charlotte and Yami arrived at the top with no problem and saw the trio transforming one by one. "Our rookies sure are talented." Mereo said. "Noelle's armor looks exactly like lady Acier's armor." Mereo added. "I do believe that our rookies are talented but aren't they too inexperienced to do this?" Charlotte asked. "That's why I brought you two here to be an example on how to use mana skin to the weaklings." Mereo said.

The three captains were casually talking when 3 streak of colors surpassed them. Green, Blue and Black. The rookie trio landed on the ground and removed their transformations. "I have never seen a bunch of rookies like this." Charlotte said to Mereo. "They also took me by surprise." Mereo whispered to Charlotte.

"Hi captains!" Asta greeted with a smile. "So where's the hot spring?" Asta asked. "Just wait for the water to appear." Mereo said assuring the brat. The Crimson Lions appeared after 30 minutes of struggling and the water had appeared to the site. "Now take of your clothes!" Mereo shouted.

"CAPTAIN MEREOLEONA MY VIRGIN EYES!" Asta shouted as he tightened his grip on his clothes. "ARE YOU REALLY OK BATHING WITH BOYS MEREO!?" Noelle asked. "I wouldn't mind. I can kill them if I want to." Mereo said with a scary laugh. Sol used her spell and made separate places for girls and for boys. "Thank God Sol was here." Charlotte said.

The team started to bathe and talk about stories. Mereo offered Noelle some alcohol and Noelle gladly took the offer. Noelle spoke "Mereo, is there a suspicious mark on my back?" Noelle asked as she showed he back to Mereo. "Why'd you ask?" Mereo asked. "I know someone with a weird magic." Noelle said. "There's a symbol on your back." Mereo said. Noelle was furious and turned red in anger. "How dare that Asta mark me in this kind of a place." Noelle angrily mumbled.

"There's no mark Noelle, no need to be angry! Hahaha! You should've seen how red your face was!" Mereo said. Noelle rested her head on the water because of embarrassment.

Charlotte passed out just by thinking of Yami's nude body on the other side. "What the fuck? Why are you passed out without even drinking?" Mereo asked.

"Oi brats! I have something to tell you!" Yami said to the Crimson Lion Kings. The squad gathered around Yami as he prepared his self for what he was about to say. "We're gonna peep on the women's bath!" Yami said. Everyone looked at Yami in confusion. "You can not call yourself a man without peeping in a women's bath! Now go climb that wall or else I'll cut off the thing that makes you a man!" Yami said. Yami grabbed Yuno by the head and told him "Oi you handsome guy! Don't act cool on me!" Yami threatened. Yuno didn't spoke and Asta defended him.

"Now those are some manly scream! They now sound like a man!" Mereo said. The wall started to become higher and the squad never gave up climbing it. Yami looked at Asta and asked him if he'd want to go. "I REFUSE!" Asta quickly shouted. "MY HEART IS READY CAPTIVATED BY SOMEONE SO I REFUSE!" Asta added. "So you're telling me that you'd make this chance go away?" Yami asked. "I WILL DEFINITELY LET THIS CHANCE GO AWAY YAMI SIR!" Asta replied.

The shouts of Asta was heard by the women and Noelle started to think. "If Asta is already in love with someone then that woman must be special." Noelle mumbled quietly. "So you like the small rookie Noelle huh." Mereoleona said. "OH NO! DID I SAID IT OUT LOUD!?" Noelle asked. "You definitely did!" Mereo said. "Please kill me Mereo." Noelle said giving up on hiding her feelings.

"You already resemble Lady Acier. Not only on the outside, but also on the inside." Mereo said. "Do I?" Noelle asked. "Yeah, but your magic is sloppy. It seems like you're not a royal and you're still immature." Mereo added. The words hit Noelle like a truck but it made her strive for greater things.

"Lady Acier's beauty captivated all the hearts in the battlefield. She was called as the "Steel War Princess" and I didn't even won a single sparring match against her despite my magic attribute advantage." Mereoleona said. Noelle was happy to hear the stories that she hadn't heard from her siblings.

*Time skip*

The group had finished enjoying the hot springs and Asta went to Noelle and greeted her. "The spring sure does make your skin glow! No wonder you're so bright Elle!" Asta said while observing Noelle's face. Mereoleona looked at Asta and Noelle's interactions and laughed. "Young love." Mereo said.

Asta had just realized what he said after Noelle blushed. "Uhm hehe, but yes your skin does glow Elle." Asta said shyly. "T-thank you Dorksta." Noelle replied. "This will be a long love story." Yami said.

Second Chapter within 24 hours. Probably gonna release again later if I had the time. Peace out!
-Minami