Chapter 5

Vangeance gave up trying to defend his self but Yami keeps on fighting while he's in the middle of the gate.

Charlotte and Rill arrived in Vanica's room. "Awww, I heard that there were intruders, but neither of you is Noelle." Vanica said. "Welp, I can't do anything about it so I hope that you can atleast give me a fun fight." Vanica added.

Charlotte gave Vanica a death glare. Vanica sent 2 Shining Generals but Charlotte and Rill easily defeated the 2. "Picture magic:Groundswell of Su Telon:Sirens' Game." Rill sent an attack. Vanica was disappointed and started to speak.

"Hmm, Picture Magic can take on all sorts of attributes so it's pretty interesting. But it's sort if like. "Is that all you've got?" Briar Magic is lame but this woman is holding back." Vanica said. "I wish I could fight the Anti-magic kid that stopped the shining generals or the Dark Magic guy who took out Dante. Not to mention I miss my Noelle too." Vanica added.

Charlotte and Rill was listening to the creepy words of Vanica as she continues to speak. "Once I defeat them I will turn them to my toys. Once the gate to the underworld opens then boom, they're dead." Vanica said. Charlotte was furious with Vanica but she was concentrating.

"One person told me that because of your curses, I grew strong. I humbly thank you for that. By mastering runes, I found a way to use cursed briars." Charlotte said to Vanica. Vanica was in shock with what she heard.

"Mana method:Modified Briar Magic:Blue Rose Paradise." Blue roses and briars started to fill the whole room. "The stronger the enemy's curse it, the stronger I get." Charlotte said.

"To think that someone can do that to my curses! Fascinating! I like you! What's your name!?" Vanica said while laughing. "The names Charlotte Roselei, bear that in mind before you die." Charlotte coldly replied. Rill was feeling the intense atmosphere around the two.

"This is the best that I can do as of now." Charlotte said as she took a deep breath. Charlotte sent red roses and blue roses consecutively. Briars wrapped around Charlotte as it appears that the briars serve as a power up. "True Briar Magic:Queen of Briars!" Charlotte had a briar dress and a crown and used both red and blue roses.

"I'll save you Yami and I'll show you how strong I've become." Charlotte said in her thoughts. "BIG SIS CHARLOTTE BECAME A CAPTAIN WITHOUT HAVING ACCESS WITH HER FULL POWER!? WOW!" Rill said in amusement.

"HAHAHA! I JUST FOUND THE BEST OPPONENT EVER!" Megicula shouted. "Unfortunately, I'm not in a mood to fight you, you stood up and that was your mistake." Charlotte said.

Briars started to gather around Vanica and it collided. The briars binded Vanica, making her unable to fight. "Die without getting your wish, that's your punishment for messing with me." Charlotte added as she walked away.
_________________________________________

"Death Scythe:Lunatic Slash!" Jack sent many slashes towards Dante but he keeps on regenerating. "Thanks to Morris, my regeneration becomes faster." Dante said. "Nothing could kill me." Dante added. "We're just getting started you weird goatee man." Jack said to Dante.

"If we want to win, we really need Asta." Nacht said to his self.
_________________________________________

Asta sneezed while eating his newly captured pig. He accidentally blew the food away from the plate. "STOP TALKING ABOUT MESUABSUABAAJJA!" Asta lost his mind again after spilling his food for the 3rd time this week.
_________________________________________

"Gravity Magic:Presence of the Demon King." Gravity became stronger to the side of Jack and Nacht. Jack was struggling but Nacht just shoved it away. "Devil Union Mode:Equs-Characteristic:Toughness" Nacht transformed as two big shields appeared on his hands and two on his leg.

"So there's a devil host from Clover Kingdom huh." Dante said while laughing.

Nacht trashtalked Jack and said "You were talking and showing so much spirit a while ago. Are height and your attitude all that's big about you? Captain of the Praying Mantises?" Nacht said. "Talk is cheap, show me your skills." Nacht added. "DON'T IGNORE ME!" Dante shouted and attacked Nacht but he was blocked by the shield.

"Do you mind to keep your mouth shut? I'm talking to captain over here." Nacht said as he kicked Dante away. "I knew it, I'm stronger but I will not be able to finish him off." Nacht thought.

"I heard he called you captain huh. Are captains this weak?" Dante said referring to Jack. "I need Jack to send an attack to him or we won't be able to rescue Yami and Vangeance!" Nacht said while panicking.

"Yami Sukehiro was a captain but he could beat me. You're just way too weak." Dante said to Jack. Blades started to appear on Jack's body and Nacht kept on defending Jack.

"I WANT TO SLASH YOU INTO PIECES YOU DAMN WEIRDO!" Jack shouted as he stood up. Nacht was shocked with what happened. "DID HE SLASHED THE GRAVITY!?" Nacht asked his self. "LET'S TEST THAT BODY OF YOURS, LOSER!" Jack said as he started to spin and hit Dante's body.

Jack sent a big slash and Dante was laughing. "That won't do a thing to me, weakling." Dante mocked. Jack sent a big slash and severed Dante's arm. Dante and Nacht were shocked. "How were you able to do that!?" Dante asked in anger while returning his arm.

"Never underestimate your opponent in a fight you weird ass person." Jack said.

"It seems that I have underestimates you, captain." Nacht laughed.

I'M WAY TOO MOTIVATES IN WRITING LMAO. PEACE OUT AND GOD BLESS!
-Minami