Chapter 13

"GOOD AFTERNOON NERO!" Asta shouted as he quickly took a bath and changed to his usual day outfit. "It's the star festival huh." Asta said to his self as he brought his pouch of money to the common room. Everyone was prepared already and was just waiting for him. "Sorry for the wait guys!" Asta said to the bulls. Everyone had usual conversations but Noelle got Asta's attention.

Noelle wore a navy blue yukata with some flower details on some parts. "You're looking good Elle!" Asta said as she tapped Noelle's head. "Please remember our touch barrier Asta." Noelle said to her thoughts.

Yami was wearing a cloth that just covers his member and said hi to everyone. "So are you guys ready?" Yami asked. "Yes!" Everyone said in unison. Finral made a portal that will send them to the Royal Capital and everyone entered it.

"It's still early for the rewards so go out and enjoy!" Yami said as everyone separated ways.

"I'll go drinking!" Vanessa said as Grey followed her.

"Foods!" Charmy said as she ran to the booths.

"Marie!" Gauche simply said with a nosebleed.

"Fireworks!" Magna and Luck shouted as they went away to grab fireworks.

"Marie with my best friend Gauche!" Gordon said.

"Girls!" Finral said joyfully.

"I guess we're left behind Elle huh." Asta said. "I guess so." Noelle replied. "How about we make this a date?" Asta asked. "A date!?" Noelle asked. "Yeah!" Asta said. "Sure, if you insist." Noelle said.

The pair ran by the Golden Dawn trio and said hi. "What you gonna do Asta?" Yuno asked. "It's up to my date if she wants to go eating or anything." Asta replied. "A-asta let's eat first." Noelle said awkwardly. Noelle never liked the atmosphere when they are together with Mimosa. "Sorry guys but we gotta go." Asta said as he waved goodbye to the trio. Mimosa glared at Noelle with jealousy. "Don't worry Mimosa, if you won't get him there's still a lot of boys here in Clover Kingdom." Klaus said to Mimosa. Mimosa was left speechless.

"Asta, try this." Noelle said as she gave her cup to Asta. "What is this juice?" Asta asked. "Idk but it's delicious. Let's order food. Your order will also be my order and I'll pay for it." Asta said. The pair ordered beef and the juice that they tried and sat down.

"Asta, would you like to try the shooting game?" Noelle asked. "Ofcourse! Let's finish our food first!" Asta said. The two quickly finished their food and tried different booths.

The two happily went to booths of the festival and tried different things. From haunted houses to theaters and more. The day passed by quickly and it was already 6:00 p.m.

"The fireworks display would start at 7:00 p.m and I know a good place where to watch it." Noelle said. "We'll go there later. Let's just find a way to pass time.

Noelle and Asta went to different game booths and won prizes for each other.

It was already 6:55 p.m and Noelle was rushing. "Come on Asta! You don't want to miss this!" Noelle said as she pulled Asta by the hand. "Where are we even going?" Asta asked Noelle but she didn't answer. They ran to a nearby forest and there revealed a cliff. Noelle dropped Asta's hand. The cliff had a good view and had a clear sky. Asta looked at the excited Noelle and saw her happy. Noelle turned to Asta and invited him to go near the edge. The fireworks display started and Asta had discovered one thing with what he saw.

 The fireworks display started and Asta had discovered one thing with what he saw

"I think I love Noelle." Asta concluded.

Love, an intense feeling of deep affection for someone you've been with for quite a long time. This thought had struck Asta as he blushed over the happy Noelle and followed her near the edge. "Look at that Asta!" Noelle pointed to the big moon which goes well with the fireworks. "It's so beautiful!" Noelle said in awe.

"You're also beautiful." Asta muttered. Noelle didn't hear it clearly so she asked Asta but Asta refused to answer. The fireworks were still going on when Asta suddenly noticed that Noelle had a tear in her eyes. "What's the matter Noelle?" Asta asked. "Nothing, it's just that I've never been this happy. Thank you Asta." Noelle said as she wiped her tears.

"Foreigner, did you saw my sister?" Nozel asked Yami. "She's with Asta. Don't ruin their moment." Yami said as he walked away and continued to drink his beer.

Happiness is the only word that describes the feeling of the duo while watching the display. The atmosphere was peaceful and no one interrupted the moment.

This is my personal favorite that I have ever made lol. Nothing else so godbless and peace out!
-Minami