Chapter 13

*6 months time skip*

"Fuegoleon will be declared as the new Wizard King via voting." Julius said to everyone in the meeting. Yami was not a choice because he was a slacker and Mereoleona isn't really a good choice.

Many things happened within the past month. Asta became the captain of his own squad and he called it as the Gray Wolves. He basically adopted the Coral Peacocks and a member from the Black Bulls wanted to join him. Yes, it was Noelle. Yami allowed Noelle to change squads because he knew that Asta would take care of the young woman.

"Do you guys know?" A kid asked his friends. "What?" The friends asked. "The youngest Magic Knight Captain, Asta, is still 18 years old and was the hero of the war that happened?" The kid said. "One day, I'll be a Magic Knight and choose his squad!" The kid added.

It was late in the night and the captain was doing paper works. "Captain, you can go to rest now." Noelle said to Asta. "Dummy, call me Asta. I don't want my soon to be wife to call me captain." Asta said and made Noelle blush. Asta realized what he said and quickly apologized. "Captain, answer this question honestly." Noelle said while giving him a threathening look. "W-what is your q-question?" Asta asked with a gulp.

"What am I to you?" Noelle asked while covering her face. "THIS IS SO AWKWARD!" Asta said to Noelle. "ANSWER ME PLEASE!" Noelle shouted in desparation. Asta was still blind and didn't saw all the hints that Noelle gave him. Noelle was clearly being obvious to Asta but in her mind, Asta doesn't know anything. In Asta's pov, he is very untruthful with what he feels towards Noelle even though that he knows for a fact that he is inlove.

"Will this answer your question?" Asta asked as he pinned Noelle in his desk. Noelle was just about to speak when Asta kissed him passionately. Noelle teared up because she thought that her captain was oblivious. "I love you too, Asta." Noelle said as she broke the kiss. "I kissed you but I didn't said that I love you." Asta said jokingly. Noelle was about to slap when Asta laughed and told her that he was kidding. "Wanna sleep on my room?" Asta asked Noelle. "Sure." Noelle replied.

The two had laid down in one bed and Asta asked Noelle. "Are you my girlfriend now?" Asta asked. Noelle laughed and flicked his forehead. "Yeah, dummy." Noelle said calmly. The two stayed quiet but they can feel the sexual tension rising. "Noelle's ki, it's full of lust!" Asta said to his self. Noelle was about to do the first move when Asta had pinned her. "Noelle, I know how you feel." Asta said and kissed Noelle.

Asta's hand slid from Noelle's face slowly to her neck. The lust is felt throughout the room and Noelle was happy. Asta's hand went to Noelle's breast and gave it a slight squeeze. Noelle moaned with the sudden action.

Asta laughed with the reaction and had inserted his hand between Noelle's thigh until Noelle gave up. "I'M NOT READY ASTA!" Noelle shouted and Asta pulled his hand away. "I won't force you but I'm glad that you had told the truth." Asta said as he laid besides Noelle.

"Well, goodnight Elle." Asta said and Noelle kissed her goodnight.

Morning came and Noelle woke up naked with a naked Asta besides her. Noelle thought of what happened last night. "WE GOT TOO EXCITED WITH THE KISS AND WE ENDED UP DOING IT!" Noelle said while blushing.

Noelle stood up but her legs wont support. "I DIDN'T KNEW THAT HE WAS THAT BIG TO MAKE ME BLEED." Noelle thought again as Asta woke up. "Goodmorning, tsundere." Asta greeted. "Hmph, bring me food." Noelle demanded. "WHY?" Asta asked. "UHM IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I CAN'T WALK AND YOU'RE WAY TOO DOMINANT!" Noelle shouted. "Fine, I'll get you food." Asta said.

Asta went down to his new base and saw Kirsch. "Yo, Kirsch! Is the food ready?" Asta asked. "Food is served beautifully for our beautiful and badass captain!" Kirsch said while dancing around spreading petals. "Vice Captain Noelle isn't around! What happened to our beautiful vice captain!?" Kirsch asked. "She's sick." Asta replied. "Ohhh! I hope she will be better soon or her beautiful aura will be bad!" Kirsch said as he danced away.

Asta brought food to his room and saw Noelle forcing herself to the bathroom. "Yo, you should've waited for me." Asta said while assisting Noelle. "I need to wash, I smell like a dick." Noelle said to Asta. "You still must wait for me." Asta said to Noelle. "Food is here, take a bath and I'll wait here." Asta said.

40 minutes have passed and Noelle shouted. "OI DORKSTA HELP ME GET UP!" Noelle shouted from the bathroom. "THE DOOR IS LOCKED! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENTER!" Asta replied. "THAT'S OPEN! HELP ME GET UP FROM THIS STUPID BATH TUB!" Noelle demanded. Asta opened the door and saw the struggling Noelle. "HAHAHA! YOU LOOK DUMB!" Asta laughed his ass out. "Tch. SEA DRAGON'S DAGGER!" Noelle had a dagger on her hands as she pointed it to Asta. "Yes ma'am, I'll help you stand up." Asta said as he helped Noelle to the bed and laid her down.

"Now go and help me wear my panties." Noelle demanded. "EVEN THAT!? YOU AREN'T A KID!" Asta replied. "FASTER! YOU'LL HELP ME WITH MY PANTS AND BRA LATER!" Noelle demanded again. "I feel like you're the captain and I'm not." Asta said as he gave up and helped Noelle wear clothes. "Now give me my food." Noelle demanded again. "I'm not your servant." Asta replied. "SEA DRAGON'S!" Noelle was cut off by a rushing Asta. "Here's your food." Asta said as he scratched the back of his head. "Why did I fell for this damn woman. She's more of a man than me!" Asta said.

I'll have an important announcement in the last chapter so God bless and Peace Out!
-Minami