Chapter 21

Asta happily celebrated when Zagred suddenly spoke. "Return" Zagred threw Asta away from him. "You humans are really persistent huh." The heart of Zagred spoke. Many mouths appeared from Zagred's whole body and started to speak senseless words. "I should've went for the heart!" Asta shouted.

Noelle's arm now hurts a lot. "Noelle, take a rest, your body wont keep up." Fuegoleon said to Noelle. "I'm fine Captain Fuegoleon!" Noelle replied.

"That's Noelle's ki, I wish she's fine." Asta said. "Asta! Try to aim for the heart!" Yuno shouted. "I'M TRYING!" Asta shouted.

"We can't just wait here and let them struggle." Yami said to Charla. "Are you telling me that you're gonna attack from here!?" Charla asked. "I can only send this attack once so I'll appreciate any help." Yami said. "I've never met a human like you so I'll atleast make a sheath to help you swing it faster." Charla said.

Yami was now focusing his mana in his katana and Charla was surprised. "This human's concentration is good!" Charla said. "Dark Magic:Dark Cloaked Dimensional Slash-Equinox!" Yami sent his attack on the place where he detected the place of the demon.

The attack went to different walls and roofs and reached the battlefield. The slash sliced Zagred in half shocking everyone there. "This is the Dark Magic that can interfere in different dimensions!" Zagred said. "ASTA! NOW!" Yuno shouted. "YES!" Asta replied.

Asta quietly focused all his anti magic in his sword and made it as tall as a 2 storey house. Asta stabbed Zagred and twisted the sword. "You're too brutal Asta!" Nero shouted. "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SURE HE'S DEAD! PLEASE BEAR IT FOR THE TIME BEING!" Asta shouted. He twisted his sword many times and successfully destroyed Zagred's heart.

Zagred and Liebe meet in a place and Liebe talked. "Hi there, Chief." Liebe said. "Who are you!?" Zagred asked. "You don't need to know, you're about to disappear." Liebe said. "See ya, Loser." Liebe said.

Zagred's body started to disintegrate and Asta smiled. "Thank God, this fight has ended." Lumiere said with a sigh. "Thank you." Nero said while crying. "We did it!" Asta shouted.

"It seems that someone stole the kill." Yami said as he laughed. "You're the first human that I respect." Charla said. "The name's Yami Sukehiro, don't forget that." Yami said. "You can call me Charla." Charla said as Yami sat down. "The fight isn't over. The purple thing hasn't disappeared." Charla said.

"Black Hurricane!" Asta spun around and around eliminating the purple things. Noelle broke the barrier that separates the fight and fell. Noelle landed on Asta and saw him. "ASTA! YOU'RE OKAY!" Noelle said. "THANK GOD YOU'RE ALRIGHT ELLE!" Asta said as he hugged Noelle mid-air.

Yami and Charla appeared to the battlefield and reunited with them. "Yo brats! You're a kill stealer Asta!" Yami said. "YAMI SIR IT WAS NECESSARY!" Asta said. "Hahaha! You've come a long way kid!" Yami said. "The fight isn't over. The elves in the Capital are still wild." Licht said as they blasted out of the shadow palace.

The group saw how the capital was cleared and there were no destruction that was happening. "How did they stop them?" Raia said. "I took care of them before I went inside the Shadow Palace." Asta said. "You, I believe this grimoire is yours." Licht said as he gave the grimoire to Asta. "Friendly advice from the past user, the Demon-Dweller can borrow power from loved ones." Licht said. "Thank you! I thought that it could only absorb attacks!" Asta said.

"Anti-Magic boy, please use the Demon Destroyer on me and Patry." Licht said to Asta. "But this grimoire is yours." Asta said. "It chose you, let it accompany you along your journey." Licht said as he put it in his chest and Patry's. "Use it on me too." Charla said. Asta used the Demon Destroyer on the elves except for the Third Eye because they were already on a physical body.

"I had fun fighting with you, Yami Sukehiro." Charla said as she waved goodbye. "Look at you being honest at the end, Charla." Yami replied with a laugh as he catched Charlotte's unconscious body.

Rades casted a spell on Patry's soul and brought him back on the body of Licht. "Thank you for bringing me back, I must atone for my sins." Patry said to Rades.
________________________________________

Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, Nero and Lumiere went back to the demon skull and stood there. Lumiere's body started to crack and Noelle whispered to Asta. "Who are they?" Noelle asked. "Why is he made of stone and he looks like the first Wizard King?" Mimosa asked. "He is the First Wizard King!" Asta said.

"I guess this is a goodbye Secre." Lumiere said as he cracked more. "My prince! If you die here then I'll come with you!" Nero said. "No Secre, you will be the one to see if our dream came true." Lumiere replied. Secre held Lumiere's hand and cried.

"Thank you for waiting. 500 years is a long time." Lumiere said. "My prince! How rude of you to make me wait for 500 years and just leave me like that!" Nero cried out. "Goodbye Secre." Lumiere said and his body disappeared. Asta, Noelle and Mimosa were crying because of the drama that they saw.

Nero went to Asta and introduced herself. "I'm Secre, for 500 years, I was just the thing you called Nero." Nero told them. Asta hugged Nero trying to comfort her. Noelle was jealous but she understood the situation. "So you were guiding me for almost a year now. Thank you." Asta said to Nero making her cry more.

Yami was shed a tear with Vangeance as they remembered what happened to Julius. "Yo!" Julius spoke. "JULIUS YOU'RE ALIVE! BUT YOU'RE A KID!" Yami said. "I want you to return my tears you old young man!" Yami added. "How did you survive?" Vangeance asked. "I saw a magic item and invested my magic into it making me revive to the time when I started to use it." Julius explained.

I was about to end the book after 3-4 more chapters but I think I must ask you guys, would you like a sequel book or should I put it in this book? That's all Peace out!
-Minami