Chapter 12

Everyone looked at them in shock. The Black Bulls that were present in the scene were happy and the civilians were jealous. "N-Noelle....Am I dreaming? Sir Nacht, is this the thing that you call the lucky peasant?" Asta thought. "N-Noelle! I forgot about your eye! How's your eye?" Asta asked. "Gone, don't worry because my other eye is good." Noelle said.

"Let's go to doctor Owen. Let's check sir Yami and Vangeance." Luck said. Everyone followed Luck's lead and went to Owen. The group entered the building and the room and was welcomed by Owen.

"Yo brat! Welcome back!" Yami said to Asta. "CAPTAIN YAMI! I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" Asta said as he hugged Yami. Yami returned the hug to Asta. Everybody looked at Yami in shock. "When did Yami shown affection? This is a lifetime experience!" Mereo said. "STAY BEING COMATOSED ON YOUR BED SISGOLEON!" Yami said.

"People have died while the war was ongoing but their work will never be forgotten." Vangeance said weakly in his bed. Noelle looked at the corpses and saw the dead body of Nozel. "Nozel? He's dead?" Noelle asked Asta. "He died due to fatigue with Dorothy." Fuego appeared suddenly. "Who'll be the next captain of the Silver Eagles? What will happen to Spade Kingdom? We must find a way to fix things." Julius said.

"I want to return to Spade Kingdom, I'll do my duties there as a Prince." Yuno said. Asta gave Yuno a wtf face "YOU'RE A PRINCE YOU HANDSOME ARROGANT COOL JERK!?" Asta asked Yuno. "Yes, and I'm royalty, shrimp." Yuno mocked. "ARE YOU GONNA ADD TO THOSE WHO'LL GONNA SWIPE THEIR HAIR THEN SAY I'M ROYALTY?" Asta said. "I'm pretty sure Noelle is the only one who does that." Yuno said. "Huh? Don't talk ill to me, I'm royalty!" Noelle said while doing her signature hair flip. "See." Yuno said and Asta laughed.

They were talking casually when someone went inside the room that looks exactly like Nacht. "Wait, is that you?" Yami asked. "Yes, the one and only." The man said. "SIR NACHT! YOU'RE ALIVE!?" Asta said and the man laughed. "Haha! I'm no Nacht, my name is Morgen, the twin brother of Nacht. I see that he looks like me right now." The man was identified as Morgen. "Morgen! I thought you were dead!" Yami and Vangeance asked in unison. "I was taken to another country overseas by those guys who we fought." Morgen explained. "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE SIR NACHT BUT YOU AREN'T SIR NACHT!?" Asta said with confusion. "Yes." Morgen replied.

Asta told the story of how Nacht helped him in improving. "Nacht was a mischief. He was never liked by people. I guess he changed because of the event that happened with you." Morgen said. "Nacht was also the one who brought bad vices to me such as smoking cigars." Yami told everyone.

Morgen kept telling Asta the stories of Nacht. "So he was a white-haired peep back then huh. I CAN'T IMAGINE HIM HAVING WHITE HAIR!" Asta shouted as he looked at Nacht.
_________________________________

*7 Days Time Skip*

Asta still wasn't able to move on from the kiss and he stayed at the capital for reasons. He was welcomed back to the Clover and he now is back in the Black Bulls hideout.

The past week was a total wreck. They publicly announced the death of the people who joined the war. Solid and Nebra were in a total wreck, as well as the Praying Mantises. Kirsch cried at the dead body of Dorothy and The elves returned Patry's dead body to their home place.

Yuno went back to Spade, he was accepted as the new king. Langris went back to the Golden Dawn and became the Vice-Captain again. Charlotte, Rill and Vetto were recovering from their injuries and Mereo went back to the wild.

Gadjah's mental and emotional health was slowly developing. Loropechika was still mourning from Undine's death when a small mermaid appeared. "U-undine?" Loropechika was in shock. "We spirit's don't die, we can respawn so spawn killing us won't be a problem." Undine said. Loropechika hugged the small Undine while crying.

They had a funeral and Asta never slept. He watched Nacht from the time he was in his coffin up to where he was now buried. Noelle tried her best to comfort Asta but everytime she tries, Asta breaks down and cries on her shoulder.

Noelle wears an eyepatch to cover her blinded eye. Asta gave her the eyepatch, the eyepatch was black and had a clover design.

Yami ended up helping Charlotte with her injuries so he was away from the Black Bulls base and was currently staying at the Blue Rose Knights. Mimosa had moved on from Asta, she saw the love in the eyes of the two bulls and gave up. Mimosa always had eyes over Yuno but was blinded by her simping for Asta.

"Yami, I can walk on my own." Charlotte said. "No, let me take care of you, Charlotte." Yami said while guiding Charlotte. "DID YAMI JUST CALLED ME BY MY NAME!?" Charlotte asked while blushing. "Y'know, I've known your feelings from the start." Yami said making Charlotte nervous. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YAMI!?" Charlotte asked in a loud voice. "I love you, Prickly Queen." Yami said. Before Charlotte can get a word out, Yami kissed Charlotte and Charlotte returned the kiss. "Y-yami." Charlotte said awkwardly. "Yeah?" Yami asked. "STOP MAKING ME WET IN THE WORST TIME!" Charlotte shouted. The Blue Rose Knights heard Charlotte, making the situation worse.

"ASTA WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Noelle shouted while shaking Asta's sleeping body. "Huh? What's the time?" Asta asked. "It's already 5:00 pm, you've been sleeping for almost a whole 24 hours. You're making me worried." Noelle said. "I'M NOT GONNA DIE! RIGHT LIEBE, BEELZELBUB!?" Asta asked the two. "How do you even avoid death, you're too reckless that you should've been dead now." Liebe said and Beelzelbub nodded. "I can throw you two outside the window." Asta threathened. "Mom will haunt you to the ends of the world." Liebe said.

My next story would be a modern day au and they'll be stuck on a game like SAO. Imma go beyond my limits and go away from this time period. We need a unique idea so I thought of something like that. God Bless and Peace Out!
-Minami