Chapter 7

Nacht took care of the Eye of the Midnight Sun and binded them. He doesn't want to show his self to the Black Bulls but it was a Magic Knights duty so he brought them anyways.

Asta and Noelle was still outside the building when Nacht suddenly appeared. "Sir Nacht! Who are those?" Asta asked pointing to Valtos and Rades. The two couldn't speak because they were wrapped in shadows excluding their eyes. "These dudes planned to attack the Capital. Let's bring them inside." Nacht said as the pair followed him, forgetting about their shopping.

They went to the cells and saw the Wizard King waiting there. "You really do see the future old man!" Nacht said to the Wizard King. "Who's he sir Nacht?" Asta asked. "That's the current Wizard King, Julius Novachrono." Nacht said. Asta saluted as well as Noelle. "You guys don't need to be so formal. I thought you were at Spade Kingdom Nacht?" Julius asked. "I was about to return when these two planned to attack us." Nacht said as he dropped the two mages. "The Eye of the Midnight Sun will kill you all!" Valtos said.

"Wizard King! Sorry for being late!" Marx arrived and saw Nacht. "What's this? A reunion or some sort?" Marx said. "We'll have our reunion once the problems are solved. We need you to extract information from this person." Julius said as he tapped Rades' shoulder. Marx went to Rades but he was protected by a spell. "It seems that they are protected by a spell sir." Marx said. "Wait." Asta stepped up and brought out his Demon Slayer and tapped Rades in his head. "Try again sir." Asta said as Marx successfully extracted information. "So you were the anti-magic child prodigy that everyone was talking about!" Julius said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Sir it seems that their leader is named Licht, and they have a hidden base on a cave near Hage village." Marx said. "I can take you guys to Hage, I've been there." Nacht said to them. "Call some captains and bring Asta and Noelle to Hage." Julius said as he put the 2 members to a cell.

"Why am I included?" Noelle asked Asta. "Idk bout the Wizard King, they say that he can see the future so he might have seen a good future for you waiting there." Asta said. "I don't even have a good offensive spell." Noelle replied. "You'll surpass your limits! I know you could do it Noelle!" Asta shouted. "Whatever." Noelle rolled her eyes.

Yami, Jack, and Nozel were called and was surprised with Nacht. "Why are you here?" Yami asked. "It would've been better if you're out of the mission Yami." Nacht replied. "Bad blood." Asta said in his mind. "I would just bring you to the damn place and I'll go ahead with my mission." Nacht said as he made a portal to Hage. Yami intentionally brought Finral for transportation purposes. "Are you ready?" Asta asked Noelle. "Ofcourse." Noelle said nervously. Nozel was giving Noelle a cold stare making Noelle nervous. "No need to be nervous Elle." Asta said as he assures Noelle. "Yo brats, be sure to learn from what you'll be able to watch." Yami said to the two as the two saluted.

Nacht brought the group in Hage where he trained Asta. "The base is probably near the border. Let's go there." Nacht said. Nozel made an eagle and agreed that he would transport everyone there. "Goodluck Asta! I'll return to my mission." Nacht said as he disappeared. The travel was around 2 minutes and they saw a suspicious cave there. "Let's enter!" Jack shouted and ran inside. The captains and the pair followed Jack inside. The captains were separated due to the many entrances of the cave.

Jack was running when he was suddenly stopped by a Lion humanoid figure. "How did you found our base you lowly human?" The big Lion said. "I don't care because I'll just slash you up!" Jack said.

Nozel ran through the cave and was trying to find Noelle. "Why did Yami agreed to bring my sister here." Nozel said. "Whoever wants to kill Licht must die!" A pink-haired girl appeared as she threw flames to Nozel. "Fuck, my magic attribute has the disadvantage." Nozel said as his Mercury was getting melted quickly.

Yami was separated from his two squad members so he was nervous but atleast he was with Finral. He was trying to find them with ki but they were far away. "Captain Yami! Can I run away?" Finral asked. "No!" Yami quickly replied. "Avidya Slash!" A yawn followed the slash at it reveals the copy magic user, Raia. "Your spells are too slow." Raia said. "Yo you shithead! Why are you copying my spells? I'll sue you for copyright infringement!" Yami shouted.

"Asta, let's find Captain Yami." Noelle suggested. "We are currently looking for him though." The tremors of the attacks were felt from their side. They ran quickly just to be stopped by light. "What the crap is that magic!?" Asta asked. "I think that is the leader according to the memories of that member! His name is Licht!" Noelle said. "What are the odds." Asta replied with a laugh. "What did you do to my people?" Licht said. "I don't know!" Asta said as he brought out his sword. "This guy si floating in the air!" Noelle said to herself.

"That's his sword!" Licht said as he used a spell. "Light Sword of Judgement!" Swords suddenly appeared besides Licht. "I DON'T KNOW WHO OWNS THIS SWORD! THIS GRIMOIRE WENT TO ME!" Asta shouted but was snobbed. The swords were sent to them and Asta tried his best to deflect the swords but was too fast. "Liebe, 20%" Asta went to Black mode and jumped. "BLACK METEORITE!" Asta rushed in forgetting about Noelle. Asta followed Licht as Licht tries his best to lure Asta to hit the wall. Asta failed to hit Licht as he hit the wall, making Licht calm. "Light Sword of Judgement." Patry sent swords to Noelle.

"What am I supposed to do, I still have no defensive spells and a water ball to attack." Noelle panicked and sent water balls to Licht. The water balls wouldn't hit. The swords were so fast that Asta couldn't think of anything.

"Swap."

Yo! Hope you guys are having a great day! Peace out!
-Minami